Chapter 4: Katara & Aang

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀:
𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀 | murder mention | mention of suicide/self harm | etc

(hello babes !! how are you guys today ?? so i just wanted to thank you guys for 5oo reads because that is fucking amazing considering i'm only on chapter 4. so thank you so much bc that's amazing, and also that i love you guys. i hope you enjoy this chapter !!)

KATARA'S POV:

"I missed you so much," I whispered, pressing my head to his chest. "Don't leave, please." his hands rubbed down my back and circled up my spine, running across my bare skin under my shirt. I whimpered and leaned in further to his chest, my stomach churning.

Dammit, we act like a fucking couple.

I fucking wish.

"Did you eat today?" I shook my head and pressed it further into his neck, but he instantly shot up and formed his lips to a smile. "Let's go out. Come on, I wanna take you out. For the first time in 1o years. Aso why haven't you eaten? You know I want you to eat, Katara." He grabbed his keys and pulled on his socks, quickly taking my arm and pulling me out the door and through the front door.

"AANG!" I laughed, pulling him off me. "We can't go out in public! The news doesn't know you're alive and then we'd get bombarded with questions from everywhere. You look exactly the same!" He smiled. "And I can't drive yet, anyways. I never got a license! So let's go to a drive-through." I smiled.

"I thought you wanted me to eat?" I teased. "I do," he laughed, "fast food counts. Your recitals just ended! You don't need real food anymore." We both laughed as I turned on the car, letting him tune the radio.

And 10 minutes later, we were home. "Damn, that didn't take long." I giggled as I parked the car and Aang got out, running around and opening the door. "M'Lady," he said, giving a fake bow. (i haven't watched miraculous but i know that's a big part of it (i think) so take that with a sunflower seed all you miraculous people :))

I laughed and got out of the car, blushing. "Why thank you, kind sir." He blushed as I held his hand (that's the cutest thing in the world) and walked into the house with him.

"I'm so glad you trust me," he whispered. "I'm really, really glad you trust me. If you shot me when you saw me in the garage I'd be dead by now." I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. We were heading towards the house now. "Me too," I replied.

Aang smiled as he gently ran his hand over my wrist, pulling me into the garage. I instantly winced, knowing his hand had just brushed over one of my scars. Fucking hell, I'm screwed.

𝗧𝗪 • 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺

"Katara? Are you ok?" I nodded and took my hand out of his, wiping it on my jeans and then holding his palm. "Yeah, don't worry." His eyes widened and his face turned pale, blood draining for his system. His lip quivered and his eyes watered, and I instantly knew he had caught me.

"You cut yourself?" I shook my head and backed up, falling on the bed. "You fucking cut yourself?" My eyes were watering now, and I brought my knees to my chest, trying to hide from him.

"My love..." he walked over and grabbed my hand, slowly looking at my wrists. The takeout bags dropped to the floor and he knelt down next to me on the bed, my hand coming closer to his face.