Chapter 10

Yash pulled her closer, she kept looking at him without blinking, her Rosewood fragrance was driving him insane. Gosh!! She is even more beautiful up close.. her rabbit like eyes are beautiful and shining like the obsidian stone.. her little pink nose turns red even when she's close to me.. Ohhooo that's cute.. her red plumpy lips shining with the lipgloss just like my favorite plums.. will they taste also like plums.. go ahead try na.. then only you will know if they taste like plums or whether they are as soft as plums. Her lips were quivering as his warm breathe keeps fanning on her face, his hands were having a mind of their own, his left hand kept trailing up her right arm.

She kept shivering in his arms as his hand softly trailed over her arm and her eyes had widened to size of saucers, he was enjoying teasing her. Her little hands squeezing his shoulders, he had cupped her right cheek pulling her closer. Her eyes had widened even more biggers than saucers to the size of doremon's eyes, almost ready to pop out of her sockets. He keeps smiling looking at her, just then someone pushes Unnati from behind, she was pressed more closer to Yash and her lips brushes against his neck and her hand rests on his chest over his heart. His eyes close involuntarily and he sucks in a sharp breath and squeezes her waist more.

He was right now suffering from tachycardia that he needed another Cardiologist to treat him. His heart was beating so fast that he felt as if he would have a cardiac arrest right now. Her soft lips pressed against his neck was creating a havoc in his heart and his hormones. Her cheeks turn as red as a cherry as he squeezes her waist, her breath hitches and her words get stuck in her throat. She could feel his heart thumping heart in his chest, she was being pushed more into him and her lips keep brushing against his neck. Soft.. so soft her lips are just like plums.. you want to taste them Yash... Umm sure I would love to.. Shut it Yash!! You are going mad with her lips on your neck think about your condition if it's you lips instead... You would need Ayush Anna or Abhi to call the ambulance right now and Dr.Naresh to treat your heart.. think about it na Yash.. one of the best Cardiologist Dr.Yash Chakravarthy suffered from a cardiac arrest because his girl kissed him.. nice topic na.. would be so interesting to discuss the case with the interns.

He dismisses his thoughts and gulps the lump in his throat as her hand presses more onto his chest "Unnati... darling don't..". Finally the pushing behind her stops and she tries to take a step back from him but her locket gets tangled with his shirt button. He opens his eyes only to look at her concentrating intently on untangling her locket from his shirt. Her whole concentration on the locket and her little pink nose scrunched up cutely trying to remove them. He keeps looking at her, his both hands holding her waist, Gosh!! Why is she so cute.. can I kiss her little nose.. will they turn red again.

She finally manages to untangle her locket from his shirt and looks up at him, she tries to get out of his hold. But he keeps looking at her without making any move to let her go, a cherry red blush keeps adorning her face as he keeps looking at her, she keeps looking elsewhere "Yashh", his name leaves from her lips causing his heart to beat like a drum again. He leans in closer to her, her eyes again widens size of saucers, he places a soft kiss on her nose and pulls back only to look at her pink nose which had turned red, so it does. He smiles while she keeps looking at him shocked without blinking, her breath was also stuck.

He again leans in closer and whispers in her ears "Breathe my darling atom bomb". The name 'Atom bomb' brings her out of her shock, she starts to shoot glares at him "I look like atom bomb for you?!". He knew he had activated the bomb and he had to face the explosion but he didn't want the explosion to happen in front of so many people. He held her hand and took her away from the crowd to a secluded corner. She keeps glaring at him "What the... I look like atom bomb to you?!.. and why did you bring me here..  haan". He cages her to the wall "Well Ms.Atom bomb.. you keep exploding everytime you talk to me.. so the name", he keeps smiling looking at her.

She keeps glaring at him "That's because you are hell bent on arguing with me", he pulls her closer looking into her eyes "Do I start it darling". She gulps averting her eyes from his as he addresses her as 'Darling' "When you bump into someone you should say sorry first.. do you.. instead you jump in to argue". He makes her look at him "Do you darling", she looks into his eyes "It's because you bump into me", he smiles "You too bump into me Atom bomb.. don't you remember.. you bumped into me at the engagement party..". She glares at him "That was one time na... Other times you only bumped into me.. and I'm not atom bomb okay.. stop calling me that", she keeps hitting on his chest with her little hands.

He smiles and holds her hand "Nope I'm going to call you that name always..", she glares at him and he backs off a little from her and says "Ms.Atom bomb" and runs away from there with her following him. He comes to a halt as soon as he sees the others, since she was running behind him she bumps right into his back without noticing that he had stopped "Youu idi...", she halts her sentence as soon as she sees the others. They had completely forgotten about the others, now that they remember what they have been doing they both turn into a blushing mess.

Akshara goes and stands near Unnati "Babes I thought this is my thank you party.. (she looks at Unnati and Yash) but I guess someone considered this their first date", Abhi looks at them and turns to the others "Did you all look at the chemistry.. Ahem Ahemm.. there was fire on the dance floor". They hadn't seen Yash kiss Unnati as the people had blocked their view. Ayush goes near Yash and pats his back "Umm Yash should I talk to Nanna and Maa.. they wouldn't mind in fact they would be happy.. Right na Nishi", Nisha chuckles looking at Yash and Unnati's faces which had turned into a tomato "Yeah Ofcourse".

Yash and Unnati didn't know what it was between them, neither did they want to name it right now. They had met each other only a handful number of times and neither did they know well about each other. There was attraction between them which was undeniable, but it wasn't just mere physical attraction, her tears and pain made his heart ache, so had his pain caused tears in her eyes. Yash had never given a thought to any woman till now but the pull he kept experiencing towards her was Strong, She is different from all the women he had seen was his only thought. She couldn't also deny the fact that she was attracted to him, she felt a sort of peacefulness within her when he was close to her.

They would provoke each other yet it was them that could calm each other down. Yash punches Ayush in the stomach playfully "Shut up Anna", Ayush holds his stomach "Oouuuu". Unnati turns darkest shade of red blushing and she runs to washroom excusing herself. Akshara laughs running behind her "Where are you running away babes.. you have to come back here", she pulls her into a hug "Unni I'm so happy baby.. you've found someone". Unnati looks at her "I don't know Akshu... It's all happening too fast Akshu..", Akshu continues to hug her "I know but you can't deny babes that you are attracted to him or that you feel something for him", she keeps looking elsewhere "Yes I'm attracted to him.. he gives me the kind of peace which nobody ever has❤️.. but it's too early to name this anything right now", Akshara pulls back from the hug and smiles "It's okay Unni.. take your time babes.. I'm sure you both need that.. let it go with the flow❤️"

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini