08- encounter at lunch

I just want to point out that Y/N is not exactly like Starfire. It's fiction so I'm just enjoying writing Y/N as I see fit for this story.

-

"Are you serious?"

"Yup." You crossed your arms standing in front of Bakugo's desk. You two were early as always, so you decided to tell him about the events last night. Including Mitsuki inviting you over to eat.

"Well I don't want you to go." He simply stated glaring at your green eyes. You innocently played your hair letting out a laugh, "Well I'm going. Aizawa said yes, Mitsuki insisted; plus I want to go. Also, think about it as payback for carrying your heavy ass to the car."

"Don't complain you're freakishly strong." The blonde mumbled tilting his head back.

"So? I was tired too you know, but did I leave you there? No, I was nice enough to dress you, call your mother, and get you home safely." You dramatically grasped at your chest, "And what are the thanks I get from you? A text calling me a dumb ass that's what."

Bakugo smirked, "Yeah, I did do that."

You rolled your eyes at him and walked to your desk. Aizawa was out making paper copies, so it was just you two in the class. Silence filled the room, you played with your fingers out of boredom and picked at the nail polish Mina had painted your nails with one time during lunch. After another few moments of silence, Bakugo spoke up.

"Hey alien bitch?"

"Yes?"

"You're not going to leave me alone until I say yes aren't you?"

"No, I'm afraid not."

Bakugo sat up straight and turned to look at you. "We'll walk home together-"

You instantly smiled.

"Don't make that face." He quickly said.

You bit your tongue so you wouldn't show any signs of expression, but it wasn't working. "Sorry this is just so exciting!"

Bakugo mentally slapped himself, Of course she's excited. After all the time you two had spent together he forgets you're an actual alien, despite his nickname for you, it slips his mind. You're not here to take over the planet or look like the stereotypical creatures he's seen in movies. You're just you. He doesn't want to say it out loud but he's fascinated by you. Your power, personality, background, however, he always remembers his goal: to be number one. But somehow that thought always brings him back to you.

"Hey Bakugo are you okay?" You asked waving your hand in front of his face.

"Huh, yeah." He sat back crossing his arms.

"Oh, just checking. You seemed out of it." You said analyzing his face. "Anyways like I was saying, I only ate by myself in the palace, so I was thinking about what I should wear to your house."

No, is she asking me for fashion advice. Bakugo thought to himself. "Tsk, just wear whatever you want."

"Whatever I want, hm. I don't know what to wear."

The door slammed open startling you both, "DO I HEAR A FASHION EMERGENCY?" Mina exclaims rushing by your side. "What's the occasion?" The pink girl asked setting her stuff down.

"Um, well a dinner." You replied, not knowing if you should tell Mina about going over to Bakugo's house, he seems like a private person.

Mina narrowed her eyes looking over to your state and then at Bakugo. "Like a dinner date?" She grinned with a teasing tone, catching Bakugo off guard.