15- blackfire's return

The lights made you cringe back at the brightness beaming into your eyes that woke you from your slumber. This meant it was probably around five in the morning where you got to eat breakfast and then stared at the walls for the rest of the day until you got dinner. That was how your week was going by so far.

Apparently because of your actions yesterday, you lost visitor privileges for an entire month. It was going to be for 6 months, but because there was no damage done, they were light on the sentence.

You ate the food the guard fed you with no resistance. Then your eyelids got heavy, but you didn't fight them and went to sleep once again.

-

"Wow, this is so exciting!" Mina exclaimed.

The students were all gathered in a crowd in the stadium's tunnel ready to enter the center of the field.

"I just wish (Y/N) was here." She pouted. "What we need today is a win for women. She would've totally killed this."

"AND NEXT UP WE HAVE THE HERO COURSE CLASS 1-A!"

"Guys, that's us let's go!" Kirishima yelled waving his hand to his classmates. They made their way to the middle of the arena.

"AND REPRESENTING CLASS 1-A WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO OF THE HERO COURSE!"

Here we go. The students thought to themselves.

Iida placed a hand on Bakugo's shoulder, "You're representing us so please be careful with your words Bakugo."

The blonde rolled his eyes at that and made his way up to the stage bumping shoulders with whomever was in his way.

Bakugo stood in front of the microphone with his hands in my pockets as he scanned the audience, they were waiting for him to start.

"I pledge...to be number one." He smirked.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Why'd they pick that guy?"

"He's from the hero course so that's why his ego is so big."

From the crowd, Bakugo could see some of his classmates freaking out, but he didn't care.

All these extras need to know that in order to become number one, you need to be the strongest, and that was me.

Everyone started shouting at the blonde to get off, but he only got irritated. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS ARE MY STEPPING STONES TO MY VICTORY!" Bakugo yelled into the microphone, glowering at everyone in the crowd before stepping off the stage.

"I guess everyone hates us more than ever." Kirishima sweat dropped at Mina, she chuckled nervously at all the stink eyes her class was receiving. "Yup."

"And now to announce the first event!" Midnight exclaimed cutting off the crowd's many chats and whispers with her whip.

Obstacle race

Bakugo's chest heaved up and down as he let out labored breaths. He was leaning over the sink in the restrooms, processing his performance during the previous event. His eyebrows were furrowed and his grip on the sink countertop was tight.

He hasn't placed first and it was getting to him. Bakugo felt himself getting angry, he snapped his head at the sound of the door opening. A student from class 1-B stood frozen seeing the hothead from class 1-A.

"GET OUT."

The student flinched and practically teleported out of the restroom.

Bakugo turned his head back to his reflection. "That dumb Deku." He scowled. "Him and icy-hot are going down."