16- we meet again

Wow...so many people are reading this. At first I wrote this book with the intention of doing a fun little story because I was bored and I thought I'd only get 10 readers😅...

You weren't sure how long you've been asleep. You just opened your eyes and stared into different parts of the isolated room for hours, that's all you could do with limited movement.

To make time pass faster, you started humming, watching the small particles of dust float past your eyes. "I'll call you dusty. Wow, I sound crazy." You chuckled, which ended up with a few coughs leaving your mouth.

During the nights your head was like a never ending movie of dreams, but thats changed. All that you can remember when you wake from the past night is a blank screen of nothingness.

Ugh, I have to pee.

"Hey guards!" You yelled at the camera that was placed at the corner of your cell. "I have to pee really bad! Please let me go do my business and I'll be out of your hair." You frowned when a few minutes of silence had passed, then you heard the doors opening. " A relieved sigh escaped your mouth, "Finally—BAKUGO?" Your eyes widen when the entirety of class 1-A stepped into the room followed by Aizawa and a guard.

"(Y/N)!"

"You'll never guess what happened!"

"...then she just threw these blasts."

"And she was hot too."

"I missed you so much."

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo shouted, everyone flinched and went quiet, some letting out small apologies. "I'll explain, so everyone shut the hell up."

Aizawa shook his head, letting him be.

You lifted a brow, seeing everyone dressed in their training clothes. "What's everyone doing here? Did the festival end? This is a surprise."

"You know what else was a surprise," Bakugo started, "Your sister Blackfire, she crashed the sports festival."

You felt your heart drop at the mention of her name, "She's alive?"

Blackfire was nowhere to be seen when the invasion of your home planet started, so you just assumed the worse when you didn't hear from her.

"Yeah, and they caught her confession of framing you on camera. Now they can let you go because you're innocent!" Mina clapped, earning a glare from the blonde angry boy.

"What do you mean...framing me?" You asked hesitantly.

Mina and the others averted your gaze, not wanting to share such disappointing news, then you faced Bakugo. He stood inches away from the glass wall with his arms crossed.

"She just said it would be fun. I'm sorry (Y/N), she didn't seem to have a solid reason."

You felt tears prickling at the edges of your eye, "She did this?" Your wavering voice had the class' attention, they stood in silence as they looked at you through the glass, everything started to feel numb. "I thought she was gone, and she puts me in here?" Your lips began to quiver, "Of course, I should've known." You chuckled, which contrasted with the tears streaming down your face.

"(Y/N)..." Midoriya stepped closer, his eyes looking at you with an expression mixed of sadness and pity, "Let's get you out of here, okay?"