1

_

This feels nice as if I'm falling from the sky. I sigh in relaxation as I sense a cool breeze flowing through my-

My eyes shot wide open

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sk- 'NOW IS NOT THE BLOODY TIME!!!'

" KYYYYYYYAAAAA!!!" Screaming on top of my lungs, I look down to see that I'm falling from the sky! FROM THE F*CKING SKY!!! "-UCK YOU DOUXIE!!!" I shriek out before hitting the water.

Meanwhile with Douxie and his sofa-throne

" Achoo!" Sneezing, the god rubbed his nose " Huh? Is someone calling for me?" Douxie looked around to find no one.

Back with (Y/n)

Finally, hitting the water while knowing I'm in the middle of nowhere, I try my best to swim to the surface. My eyes, stinging from the seawater, try to search for dry land and finally spot one. Conveniently enough, I use my whole energy and after some time, I finally reach ashore. I gasp for air as I continue to drag myself out to the dry land, coughing out some leftover water in my lungs. I collapse on the warm sand while the gentle waves touch my feet.

" I *huff* made it *huff* I'm... alive" I grinned while huffing, trying to inhale the sweet oxygen and oh boy, how relieved I am to feel you in my lungs CO2.

I close my eyes for a minute before slowly opening them once again. The cloudless sky with the mix of sunshine gently touching my face felt relaxing but after some minutes, it started to feel irritated. I grasp a handful of soft sand in my palms, taking a deep breath to feel the saltiness in the air. 'Yep, I'm here'. After some minutes of rest, I rise from my resting spot and take a good look around at the place that I had landed and try my best to ignore the pain on my back, guessing it came from the impact.

The thick forest is getting in the way. The place is huge or I'm just short... very short in fact...

I look at my hands and to my horror, they are small. " What the fu-"

" What're you doing here kid?" Flinching from the voice, I snapped out from my daydream.

Sounds... familiar

No.bloody.way

I slowly lift my head up, my jaw dropped to the ground and my eyes wide popping from the eye socket.