Mizuki Akari Johnson

Full Name:

Mizuki Akari Johnson

"Uki"

Age:

Eighteen

Place of Birth:

Washington DC

Current Location:

West Brighton, Staten Island, New York

Nationality:

American

Education:
Uki graduated from her high school with all honors and a 4.0 GPA. Uki was the kind of student that was always taking notes, always studying, and always making A's in school. However, she was also quite popular around her school, considering she was truly a beauty to behold. She was voted prom queen, becoming the first transgender female to become prom queen. She applied for several colleges on behalf of her father, who expected nothing but the best out of his daughter. He actually wanted her to go to Harvard and pursue Law or even medical, but instead Uki wanted to pursue music. So, despite her father's wishes she applied for NYU for a scholarship in music. Since she was a little girl she has always loved music, and could sing like no other. Her mother used to call  Uki, her little Uguisu, the Japanese term for a songbird native to Japan.

Occupation:

Future Scion/singer/songwriter

Waitress at a sports bar (sings some nights).

Income:

Besides being the daughter of an establish military general for the pentagon, she gets her own money by working at the local bar, refusing to allow her father to pay for her entire life. Her father and her have a bit of an estranged relationship, especially once she transitioned and then chose a college of her own against his wishes.

Gender:

Female (MTF Transgender)

Sexuality:

Pansexual (leans more towards men.)

Appearance: