Daughter of the Sea| Twisted Hearts

As I stare out at her majesty , I am overwhelmed with a sense of longing, for her call is ever so enchanting, that even the most stubborn bull could never resist. And as I heed her call, she envelops me in a blanket of comfort and undetstanding, for the Sea is more than just another, she is mother.❞

Role

MerPrincess

Name (last name not included)

Asherah

Nicknames/ Titles *

Lady of The Sea

Princess Asherah

Shera

Age (Stick to the age guideline)

25

Gender

Female

Sexuality

Pansexual

Appearance (Face claim and or description)

Amber Heard

Sherah is the spitting image of their eatheral mother. Like her mother her skin gives off this luminescant glow under water, which really emphasizes her porcelain, Ivory complexion. Then falling from her crown are tendrils of vibrant bright red lochs, which cascade down her back in a fiery haze. In water, her tail length causes her to stretch to about 6ft in height, but when on land her height is simply 5"5. Her body is quite curvaceous and toned with a toned physique.

She appears to have a slight oval shaped face structure, with soft features. High cheekbones lift her almond shaped eyes when she smiles. Eyes so unique and mesmerizing, that one could mentally go insane if they looked to long. Like burried treasure in the dragons keep, Shera's eyes are a sight to behold. Especially, ig the light catches it. Her eyes will illuminate when her emotions are high, which triggers her powers. Now when she does use her powers, her eyes will illuminate, along with her tail when in water.

(What she wears outside of the water)