Enakai of the Gorgana Clan

Role

Role

Chief's Daughter

Name

Princess Enakai of the Gorgana Clan

'Kai' for short.

Age

Eighteen summers
(18 years old)

Gender

Female (MTF Transgender)

Sexuality

Pansexual (She doesn't care for labels, but naturally is attracted more to men.)

Short personality

Kai since she was little has always been an open book, displaying her emotions on her face always. As such, she doesn't believe in lying to people and tends to prefer honesty, rather than lying to anyone, especially someone she cares about. Truth be told, she's pretty lousy at lying anyways, considering the guilt alone, will devour her whole before she gets caught in her lie. Naturally, Kai believes in honesty and trust is something that is very important to her. Kai like a mother should be: is compassionate, understanding and empathetic. You can definitely say she's the 'mother hen' type: being fiercely protective over those she cares about, and by being that one person people turn to when they need advice and a dose of compassion. Kai is a truly loving being and it can be seen in the way she acts towards the others of her clan, how she views life and in the contagious smile she posseses. She has a deep appreciation and love for all of life's creations, including humans. She knows they can be dangerous--even if she has never met one before, but she still feels that there is good in them, just waiting to be discovered. Kai can definitely be naïve at times when it comes to people, as she only sees the good in them and the potential for good they have. She hardly ever--if at all, assumes the worst in others.

This can definitely be a problem, considering people can use this to their advantage and use it against her. The only time she would truly be able to see the bad in someone, is if they really showed their true colors and even then she would still hold out hope for that person. And this can be in the literal sense, because Kai is determined and relentless, she never backs down from what she believes in or gives up on people. Kai can also be quite stubborn at times, especially when it comes to being told she can't or shouldn't do something. For one, she's naturally curious, even if someone gives definitive reasons to support their claim of why she shouldn't do something. You could possibly even say this is her inner child coming out to play, as she tends to be quite the carefree and mischievous spirit when she's looking to have fun and pass the time. She never takes anything too serious, rather wanting to enjoy life and live in the moment.