🌿The Fall🌲

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. ❞

Role

Sun Elf Diplomat

Name

Eden Le'Fray

Age

18

Gender

Effeminate Androgynous Male

mage?

Yes

Sexuality

Homosexual

Appearance
(Nyane Lebajoa)

Eden is quite the pecuilar creature with an eatheral aura of unique beauty surrounding him. Due to his smaller frame, Eden is generally mistaken for a female. Not to mention, his soft voice doesn't help his case either. Eden actually is shorter than that of his sun elf brethren--standing at a measly four foot eleven. His lithe, yet slightly curvy frame often tends to make him quite a sight to behold. It's no suprise that Eden is a beauty, even his name sounds beautiful. Although, most people stare not in awe, but pity. As a sun elf, his hair should be vibrant, not pale and white as snow. As a result of this people assume the beautiful elf boy is quite sick or deformed.

Still, there is no doubt that Eden is a sun elf. However, he's actually a lot more than you think. Being created by the union of a Sun Elf and a forest elf, actually makes the boy quite different than most. Of course, no one would ever suspect his true lineage, being that the only sign of his mother's heritage is his hair and eyes. Eden, like his father has a warm light brown complexion, matching that of other sun elves. He even has soft facial features, which emphasizes his already feminine-like appearance even more.

Emphasizing his unique features: are two iridescent almond shaped eyes the color of a thousand raw amethyst. His nose appears to sit up a little giving off a perky button-like nose. From above his eyes sprout fair naturally platinum arched eyebrows, of course both matching his unique locks. Trailing down towards the end of his nose are full, pastel, soft, and pink lips, which sit just under his perky nose. Typically they become a raspberry pink when flustered or nervous. He aslo seems to have high cheekbones as well, which accentuate his pecuilar almond shaped eyes. Not to mention, radiant strands of snow white locks appear to cascade down his slim, defined back snaking just along the tips of his butt.

 Not to mention, radiant strands of snow white locks appear to cascade down his slim, defined back snaking just along the tips of his butt