No more waiting! I had enough!

Ceaser POV

This is insane!

This is ridiculous!

How dare she just keep denin us! It has been a week already and she has been clawing and attacking anyone that has gone into her room or even near her.

Our precious mate is terrisezing our own pack that she meant to help us guide.  At one point she almost attack a male pup for running to close to her.

I feel bad enough having to drug her to move our girl into one of the confinement rooms meant for Males who can't cope with losing their mates. This is just beyond ridiculous of her behavior.

As soon as I ran through the door from my patrol I march straight to her confinement area and was ready for her attack that I knew was going to happen. My brother were there with me because they followed me and called out to me for some reason but I didn't want to pay attention to them any more to them. They are partiacaily to blame for this.

"This Enough Mate! You are the Luna of this pack and need to stop acting the people that your are meant to protect and lead with us! Don't you see that there are others who depend on you! Stop being selfish!" I yelled at her as she snarl, growl, and clawed me.

At the same time I could here the whimper of her wolf as she kept trying to attack me. So I did the only thing I could think of that could possibly save her. I pulled her close to my body, not caring that her claws were digging into my back or that she chomp down onto me trying to ripe out a chunk of me with her partialy shifted wolf teeth. The moment I felt the bond form I was able to help our mate wolf to knock her out. Usually our wolves gives us most control but since I'm a Alpha and our mate is a daughter of a Alpha I'm able to force my mate to switch with her inner wolf so that we cane help her.

My brother gasp as they watch what I was doing and how our mate began to calm down the moment she was mark. I felt the connection snap into place and I used that connection to force the switch between the two. She thrash beneath me and my brothers tried to separate us but they couldn't yank me off her in fear of killing our preciouses girl.

"Mate." She whimpered and I release her neck as she wrapped her arms around me. My brothers froze from her gentle action toward me. It work!

"Are you okay my love? I'm sorry I had to do that to you." I whispered to her as I clean the my mark on her neck. A little whimper left her lips as I clean the healing mark that would show that she is my mate.

"Jin are you okay?" Ask Tituse as he watch me sit up with her hanging on to me.

"I'm not Jin.....I'm her wolf." She said in a soft voice.

"What would like us to call you my love?" I ask her as she reach out to touch and feel her mates. Both of my brothers let out sighs or pleasure of having our mate touch with out her scorn.

"Love......I would like to be called Love." She giggled out when she moved her hand away from Atticuse and he was following her hand to stay in contact.

"Ceaser you know this is not right. We need to work with our mate Human side for her  love as well. We can't just switch our mate human side with her wolf to please us." Tituse said as he hang on to our mate hand.

Our mate let out a whimper as she look up at us with the most innocent puppy eyes I have ever seen in my life. I felt raffled and awe struck from her expression of sadness, hurt, and the want to be love and then she turn her eyes on Tituse.

His eyes grew wide as he gave the same expression I guess I had on my face. With a small whimper and a single tear from her eye.

"I'm so sorry Love! I didn't mean I don't like you. I mean I Love you Love! Please don't cry! What can I do to make you not cry?!"The look of panic was hilarious and that when I realizes what our sly sexy mate was doing. She was making him feel bad for making it seem like he didn't want her here.

"I want..*sniffle*..to..*tear drop*...Loved..*whimper. She barried her face in my neck and it was hard to hold in laugh and the fake mask of anger on my face. Atticuse snatch her from me when she place a light kiss on my neck and I growled at him from taking her away.

"You naughty little girl." Atticuse growled as he tickle her side. Her laughter was beautiful.

"She was faking it?" Tituse growled and glared at me. I just smirk at him and enjoyed the sight of my mate being so happy with us.

"Okay brother enough. We need some information from Love here." I said with a more seriouse tone to get their attention.

Atticuse held her in his lap and wrapped his arms around her and she look so happy to be there with him, near all of us. I felt dread coming when I was about to ask our mate this question.

"Love? Can you tell me why Jin hates us so much? Can you tell us what we can do to win her over?" I said with an even calm voice with a hint of hope in it.

"It's because of the human  and the flowers." She said with a distant look to her eyes.

I can guess the boy but what flowers?