Chapter 2

—————————
L I S A
—————————

We was driving to the speedboat we're going to use to get to the prison where Bambam is but I stopped.

Jisoo: why did you stop?

Jisoo who was in the passenger seat turns to me.

I reversed the car and headed the other direction, there's somewhere else I wanted to go first before we get Bambam.

Rosé: so we're not getting Bambam right now

Rosé said in confusion.

Lisa: there's just one place we need to go first, I totally forgot to do something, then after we do that we are going break Bambam's ass out of prison.

Jisoo looks at Rosè and they both shrugged.

Jisoo: guess your the boss.

About 30 minutes later we were outside the palace of where the presidents daughter wants to get married.

Rosé: what are we doing here?

Rosé says as we all get out of the car and headed towards the crowd of people who are walking inside. Getting a tour inside the palace or even a glimpse of the palace. It's what you call a... Tourist attraction.

Lisa: because this is where the necklace is going to be and I wanted you guys to see how big this place is.

They look at the beautiful palace. It's really something, I hear it's better in the night time when the lights come on, but it's day time but it still looks beautiful.

Jisoo: why are there so many locals here?

Jisoo says as we walked looking at the many people who awed at the venue

Lisa: well the president thinks is a good idea to let the people see this beautiful place like he's giving back to the people and maybe because this is a big media frenzy and because there's a lot of people talking about this.

They nod

Rosé: but that still doesn't make it clear why we are here.

I totally forgot to say.

Lisa: I have already looked into this place and know where every camera is on the inside but I haven't done the outside yet so I'll need one of you to scan the outside real quick.

Rosé nods as she looks around

Rosé: I'll get it done in 20 minutes

I raise my eyebrow

Lisa: the whole outside in 20 minutes

Rosé nods

Rosé: Lisa you should know there's no one better for hacking and tech work then me and plus I can do this in 20 minutes I'll meet you guys in the car when I'm done.

I nod

Lisa: well we'll see you in the car but just go to the sides and the back me and Jisoo will do the front. It's better doing this now then later because there's loads of people here and it won't be suspicious.