Chapter 9

—————————
J E N N I E
—————————

I'm currently at my apartment, in my room getting ready for the gala which is later on tonight.

Kai wants me and the other staff to meet him at the venue earlier then the starting of the actual event to go over some of the rules and things he wants us to do.

I don't know what I'm going to wear, I know it's just a fancy event but I want to look nice just in case a certain thief appears.

It's like I'm getting ready for a date or something that I'm trying to look as good as possible for but there's a possibility that she won't even be there anyways and also I'm not going on a date.

If Lisa is there tonight I want to make sure she can't take her eyes off me. I know it's wrong, as much as I want to lock her up in a cell somewhere, she's totally messed up my mind set.

I hate people like her, I hate thieves they should all be in jail along with all the con artist and other criminals. But she just somehow got to me. I want her but I want to put her away at the same time, it's a really confusing feeling to have and I don't really know how to explain it.

 ( A/N: Jennies outfit for the gala )

After I got ready I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good but I bet all of this is going to be all for nothing because if Lisa is planning something she probably just sent one of her crew members in but I have to not worry about that.

I know they will be wearing masks so I probably won't even spot her. Everyone at this event is wearing masks except for the staff so even if I don't see Lisa tonight I bet she'll see me.

I shake my head because of my trail of thoughts.

My job is to put criminals away not fall for them....

—————————
L I S A
—————————

The night of the masquerade gala...

I was in shotgun while Jisoo was driving.

I look over my shoulder to the back where the rest of the guys were sitting, they were all sat next to Rosé and her computer rig.

Lisa: how are things back there

Bambam chuckled as he looks at his suit,

Bambam: never been better, I look hot and I'm ready to ruin Kais life.

Everyone chuckled at Bambam.