So, what do we think of the new chapter design?

Check out your chapters pages if you haven't already.

Like the ads interrupting your hallowed text? THEY HAVE LISTENED TO THE WRITERS WHO COMPLAINED AND FIXED THIS and the extra clicks to read your readers' comments? WORK IN PROGRESS (but looks like this is here to stay).

Love how they have the fantastic colour scheme of grey on.. er.. grey? I STILL HAVE TO VISIT THE OPTICIAN RE THIS ONE.

Like how they moved your beautifully designed media away from your text and stuck into a humungous, empty banner at the top, and put more ads there instead? THIS IS STILL A BIT OF A CLUSTERF*CK. i REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DID THIS. THEY TOLD US TO INSERT 200 PIXEL MEDIA THEN MOVED IT TO 1300 PIXEL SPACE. WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THAT NEEDS SERIOUS PSYCHIATRY.

Like how the edit button works sometimes? it's working on mine. yay!

You get the following message when you use it:

'We've been working hard to build tools to make it easier for you to write on Wattpad. With this new version of the Wattpad writer, we've simplified it and added new features, like auto-saving and previewing your story.

Be sure to let us know what you think. We hope you love it as much as we do.

Happy writing!'

 Like how they never explain the difference between formats or where things are now, or why they've gone, just so we can have lots of fun working it out by ourselves?

Like that strange @ tag button on the grey-on-grey floating menu we can use to insert WP members into our stories? WTF?

Like how 'save changes' suddenly became PUBLISH CHANGES, encouraging suspicions that WP is treating every correction an author makes as a new published work?

Like how, even though you just updated, or 'published', the timeline below says you updated 22 days ago (it probably means when you last uploaded a chapter but WP hasn't noticed the error).

Like how if you bookmark a favourite writer on your phone and you don't want the app, you get redirected to a nag screen to download the app anyway?

 Very poor, WP.

This sort of business-related opportunism, denies access to the silent reader, or worse, an agent, from checking out our profiles, making it more difficult for outsiders to read our stories and boost our reads, or even view WP without buying into the app.

Tell us what else you like.