The Epilogue

"YOU FAILED?!" Gala screamed. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE?! WHY?! JUST WHY?!" 

Goth laid in her bed, right arm completely chopped off. She blankly and tearfully looked up at the ceiling as Gala cried with no end in sight. 

"YOU KILLED SETH AND COUNTLESS SOLDIERS?!" Gala wept, "ALL FOR WHAT? REVENGE?! REVENGE FOR PEOPLE WHO YOU NEVER MET?! REVENGE FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T CARE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED IT MOST?"

"You'll never understand," Goth mumbled. 

"NO, I DON'T?!" Gala screamed. "BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE?! YOU COULD HAVE ENDED THIS WAR ANY OTHER WAY?! BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH?!"

"It was either him or us, cookie." 

"DON'T CALL ME COOKIE, BITCH?! WE BOTH SUFFERED?! LEIA, OKAW, ALL DEAD?! ALL FOR WHAT? A PETTY CLAN THAT YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW?"

"I know. Stop reminding me." 

"HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?!" 

"I'm used to being calm in situations like this. It doesn't mean I don't feel the pain." 

"WE'RE ALL FEELING THE PAIN GOTH?! EVERYONE HERE IS SUFFERING THANKS TO YOUR STUPID ACTIONS?! YOUR STUPID PLAN DIDN'T WORK?! THEY'RE ALL DEAD?! ITS YOUR FAULT?! THEIR BLOOD IS ALL ON YOUR HANDS?! IT'S OVER?! I'M LEAVING THE BROTHERHOOD TOO?! I CAN'T STAND BEING AROUND A MURDERER ANY LONGER?!" Gala screamed as she stormed off, slamming the door behind her. 

Goth laid in bed, still trying to understand what just happened. When the reality hit her, tears filled her eyes. She stared at her hand meaninglessly. She scratched roughly at her neck till blood dripped out and her vision faded. Finally, she shut her eyes, and her body went limp. 

Brianna walked into the room and runs to Goth's body.

"Sissy?" She asked as she shook Goth. "Sissy... please wake up! Please! Your leaking, sissy! Please wake up?! Stop leaking, please?! You said we'd go to visit grandma once you feel better! We can't if your leaking?! Please?!" Brianna yelled as she cried, hugging Goth's body tightly, blood soaking into her clothing. 

~End of The Epilouge~