Chapter 24

The weather was cold and hot, and it was already warming up after the year, but it snowed again overnight.

When Jiang Xiaoman woke up, Luoxue was already covered with dead branches, and the world was white.

“Wow!!! It’s snowing!!!” Jiang Xiaoman shouted in excitement, pushing open the window and looking out.

Looking left and right, there was no trace of my grandma. After confirming that she was not at home, she immediately ran to the snow to play with a handful of snow.

This is the heavy snow she has been looking forward to, and she can finally pinch a snowman to Yu Qingshi.

The little girl has little strength and can’t form a ball. After squeezing it for a while, the strength of the milk is used, and her mouth is still babbling, but it is just a mess, and a ball can’t be made.

She wiped her tears and cried angrily.

The whining cry woke up Jiang Xing who was still sleeping in the room. Jiang Xing opened the window and saw that the little girl was actually sitting in the snow playing. She was so frightened that she jumped out of the window without leaving the door: “What the **** are you doing? You are sick and your grandma will kill me! ”

The school is not open, and the stove in the dining hall has been cold for more than half a month. Jiang Xiumei is particular about it, and he goes to the school stove to warm the stove while she is free. In this way, Lord Stove can reward the students with a warm and delicious bite.

She is now busy at school. When she went out today, she reminded Jiang Xing that she woke up and asked him to look after Xiaoman at home. She had to go home later, and Jiang Xing dumbly responded.

I don’t think Jiang Xiaoman woke up so early, and she got up not long after Jiang Xiumei went out. Seeing the stitches, the little hands became red.

Jiang Xiaoman squeezed his ears with his frozen hands and asked, “Why is my grandma who is ill and beat you?”

“If you don’t hit me, will you hit you? Anyway, one of them must be beaten!”

So this person can only be him.

Jiang Xiaoman gave a long “Oh”, then said, “Then you are so pitiful.”

Oh oh oh you’re so big! Jiang Xing was so angry that he spanked her **** and hugged her back into the house, but Jiang Xiaoman refused, struggling desperately.

“I don’t want it, I want to pinch the snowman. I want to show it to Yu Qingshi.”

She still remembered it.

In fact, if it doesn’t snow anymore, she will almost forget it.

Jiang Xing said, “What do you look at? The snowman will be transformed when the sun comes out. You can’t see it even if you pinch it.”

That’s right.

Jiang Xiaoman’s face wrinkled, and after thinking about it, he ran back and turned over the box and the cabinet and found Jiang Xing’s camera, “Just take a picture and show him.”

Gee, the trouble is dead.

Jiang Xing made a stinky face and nodded, “Well, let’s move a chair to the side and watch, I will pile it up for you.”

“Can this count?”

“Counting, my hand said that it only listens to your command, do what you let it do.”

“What if your hands suddenly become disobedient?”

“Suddenly you are disobedient, then you can’t help but beat you!” Jiang Xing gritted his teeth: “Isn’t it piled up? If it’s not piled up, I’ll go back to sleep.”