Chapter 99

Brother Hyun was taken aback.

Where did this little girl come out?

How about playing?

Brother Xian glared: “The little girl is walking away! This is a duel between our men, don’t seek death!”

Jiang Xiaoman sneered, Yu Qingshi frowned, and Sun Xiaojie exploded.

Sun Xiaojie took a sip and raised his eyebrows angrily: “Boy, pay attention to your words, why did you treat my eldest sister?”

At first, Brother Hyun didn’t react, only felt the insult. He ran into his forehead with anger: “Mom’s surname is Sun, who do you look down on? You bring relatives in a fight, right? What the **** are you doing?

“Who the **** is bringing relatives? Open your dog’s eyes and see clearly, this is our eldest sister! A master of the best!”

“You the fuck—” Brother Xian said, “What the **** are you talking about?”

“I **** said you a grandson!”

The wise man is stupid and stunned, and his brain is not enough. This turned out to be the frightening new school tyrant of the sixth middle school in the legendary mystery?

School bully? Big sister?

It was never expected to kill him!

He stared at Jiang Xiaoman blankly, for a long time, no matter how he looked, he was just a slender, slender, beautiful little beauty.

When I met on the road, Brother Xian was whistling against each other, but to say that the other party was a big sister on the gangway, that was extremely…unbelievable.

“Hahaha… just you?” Brother Xian laughed, choosing to trust his instincts.

This must not be possible, it must be Sun Xiaojie’s group who are playing mystery.

Jiang Xiaoman didn’t say anything, as soon as she walked out, she gave way to her.

More than a dozen people have learned her skills. To be honest, I really want to learn more! But Sun Xiaojie didn’t want to be beaten, so they didn’t dare to try the law. However, nowadays some people come to find a fight, and they can watch the excitement, so they are naturally very happy to see it happen.

It’s just a pity that they forgot that their new eldest sister is a good child who abides by the law and can’t do anything to gather people to fight in the street.

Jiang Xiaoman said to Brother Xian, “Do you think you are good? Are the fights great?”

“if not?!”

“Childish and boring.” Jiang Xiaoman came to the side of the road, where a tree was planted in the flowerbed, and the trunk was as thick as her two arms.

She pressed one hand on the tree, took a few shots, weighed and weighed, then raised her eyebrows, turned her head and smiled at this sage: “You can fight, but before that, I will give you a chance to choose. Whether to fight or not to fight.”

After finishing speaking, Jiang Xiaoman punched the tree trunk hard. It can be seen that she used a lot of effort, because the yellow leaves on the tree began to fall rustlingly because of her fist, and the trunk of the tree shook.

Brother Xian doesn’t understand what she sells in the gourd. It’s natural to fight or fight. Isn’t it possible that he will still be afraid of a yellow-haired girl?

“Fight, of course—fuck it!!!”

Brother Hyun was stunned.

Sun Xiaojie was stunned.