Chapter 42

Jiang Xiaoman’s attention was drawn back.

She looked forward and saw a huge crowd of people, one after another, unable to tell who was who?

Who is the target person?

The last time Mr. System was so excited, was when Yu Qingshi’s children appeared.

Jiang Xiaoman asked a few times in his heart, but this time the system didn’t know what went wrong, just kept repeating it mechanically.

[Discover the target person! Please come forward to confirm! 】

Where can I confirm? Who are you looking for?

Without it, Jiang Xiaoman couldn’t recognize it, so he just sat motionless.

Yu Qingshi didn’t know what she was thinking. Seeing her looking in one direction, he asked her: “Want to trampoline?”

“miss you.”

“What about bumper cars?”

“miss you.”

“Carousel?”

“miss you.”

Well, there is nothing she doesn’t want.

Yu Qingshi realized that he had asked nonsense and continued to wait quietly for the driver’s uncle to return.

At this moment, the system that had been stuck in repetition finally made another sound.

“Host!! Please come forward quickly to confirm the target person!!” The sound was almost broken with anxiety.

“What target person?”

“Just the couple with the little girl!” The system said: “They are likely to be your biological parents!!”

“My mom and dad?” Jiang Xiaoman stood up abruptly, his face full of panic.

Although she really wants to change her parents, but since they are here, let’s take a look.

but……

“What about people?”

“…” The person was gone.

Wori.

The system was so anxious that Tongsheng exploded for the first time.

Just now, at the moment when the target mission was captured, it might be overjoyed, it broke down briefly, and it bugged again!

The system’s tears flowed silently, “Host, you…look for it again. Find the target mission and reward 100 points.”

100 points!

Jiang Xiaoman was full of action in an instant, and immediately broke away from Yu Qingshi’s hand, ran away pedalingly, and followed the instructions of the system to the place where the couple just appeared.

Find and find, find and find.

There was nothing in her eyes except for points.

Without noticing at all, Yu Qingshi, who was catching up behind her, looked anxious.

There are too many people.

There are also many children on weekends, and there are also many children as old as Jiang Xiaoman. Jiang Xiaoman was like a fish entering the ocean, running as fast as a thief, and disappeared instantly.