Chapter 81

Because he was diagnosed with a terminal illness, Liang Yuanqing was hospitalized in the hospital for three days with fear, waiting for the final result.

Unexpectedly, after checking and checking, the diagnosis result has changed.

The doctor said, it’s all right! It was a misdiagnosis before!

Liang Yuanqing hangs his heart up and down, falling to the bottom of the valley for a while, flying up to the cloud, anxious for a while, and overjoyed for a while.

With joy and compassion, he rolled his eyes again and fainted.

After Liang Yuanqing was completely discharged from the hospital, things have become a foregone conclusion. It took him a lot of effort to make a comeback, and he planned to start a new career, but he came up with these oolongs. Now it’s a bamboo basket fetching water again, nothing!

This is his hometown. I thought that no matter what, it would be better than the Yue family. At the Yue family, no matter how good or outstanding they did, others would attribute everything to his Yue family, and would only say that he was a little white face eating soft rice.

Liang Yuanqing was not convinced, and then repeatedly wanted to have his own connections and his own career. But every time, it was in vain. Not only did nothing happen, but it made people angry!

Jiang Xing, Jiang Xing again!

It was Jiang Xing who was born again, robbing him of everything he should have!

Seeing Jiang Xing and the girl’s picture on the newspaper page, Liang Yuanqing’s anger started from his heart, and he tore it to pieces, venting his anger.

“Host, the time limit for 100% of the disease is over.” The system reminded Jiang Xiaoman, “It is estimated that the effect has been lifted.”

“Yeah!” Jiang Xiaoman nodded without saying a word.

She feels that after this battle, she has matured a lot and is a very thinking, very thoughtful little adult.

Moreover, she began to reflect on herself.

She suddenly felt that being a vicious female partner seemed very good too!

If there are bad guys, hit hard, and do whatever you want.

In the past, the system gave her the task of smashing the plate. At that time, she was very stupid. What the system said was what the system said. The bad thing was done without asking the cause. Although grandma could say a few words about her, she would not hit her.

But now, she works hard to be a good baby, goes to school well, does homework well, and doesn’t hit the children, but grandma will just beat her!

Jiang Xiaoman feels that this good boy has done too hard, and he is not as comfortable as a vicious girl!

Anyway, beating is to be endured, and cursing is also indispensable. Since it is all so, why not be a frightening vicious female partner?

Jiang Xiaoman had learned from it, and decided to abandon his identity as a good baby.

She wants to say goodbye to her past, she wants to change from being a dragon and phoenix to a vicious female partner.

Jiang Xiaoman cried and said, “Mr. System, I’m sorry, I used to misunderstand you. It turns out that you are doing it for me.”

Although the host has this awareness and the system is happy, it is ashamed.

Because at the beginning, it was not for the good of the host at all.