Nemuri Kayama

Waking up from his time with Mirko, Midoriya found himself in quite the predicament, he was rock hard and Mirko was already licking and kissing on his rod. Normally that would be a blessing if it wasn't for his sex education teacher, Nemuri Kayama also known as Midnight watching from a distance.

Mirko noticed the boy's tension and commented on it, "Don't mind her, I'm kinda crashing at her house," she explained causing Midnight to glare as she clicked her tongue, "Not only are you having sex with one of my students but you are telling him to ignore his teacher in front of her," Midnight complained as Mirko looked up to Izuku.

"You're a student?" She questioned as he nodded to her surprise, "Nemuri, you teach them well in Sex Ed," Mirko joked as she continued to kiss and lick on his rod.

Midnight continued to watch causing both Mirko and Midoriya to feel uncomfortable, "Do you want to join or are you just gonna watch?" Mirko questioned as Midnight glared, but this time Midoriya took action standing to his feet and approaching the heroine.

"Come on Sensei, join in," he charmed as he placed a hand on her hip and the other on her chin while his rod poked at her entrance. Nemuri merely smirked as she placed a kiss onto his lips.

Picking her up, Midoriya took her to the couch, where he placed her on her back, pulling off her skirt and panties, he began to kiss on her entrance causing Midnight to bite her lips, "Not fair," Mirko complained as she watched Midoriya now focus solely on Nemuri.

"I want to be ate out too," she exclaimed as she now jumped above Midnight placing her vagina on her lips, the veteran began to lick and kiss on Mirko's entrance as Midoriya stuck his tongue onto her clit.

The two women climaxed at the same as Midoriya readied himself to wreck havoic, placing his rod onto Midnight belly as he infused OFA until it was the size of a forearm. "Holy shit, that went inside of me," Mirko exclaimed as she measured the mammoth.

Nemuri could only bite her tongue as Midoriya pressed his tip onto her entrance slowly stabbing in, before he began a midway thrust, as this happened Mirko began to kiss on Nemuri's breast causing the woman to squeal in pleasure as Midoriya amped up his speed.

Nemuri could barely hold herself together as Midoriya shook up her insides, "Wa-wait," she exclaimed as she suddenly began to squirt all over the place causing both Mirko and Midoriya to grin.

Now Midoriya was the one sitting down, as Mirko kissed him from the side while Nemuri sucked on his rod, pushing his cock balls deep into her throat causing both Mirko and Midoriya to be surprised.

"She is real good at that," Midoriya exclaimed as his toes curled and he bit Mirko's bottom lip. "Isn't she," The dark skin beauty replied as she furthered their kiss, Midoriya hand made it's way around the woman and rested on top of her ass, gripping it firmly as he kissed her intensely.

Nemuri now began to use her breast as she made Izuku cum, blasting it all over her face,
"That was big," she exclaimed standing up as she pulled Midoriya off the couch and bent over on it motioning for Mirko to do the same, "Twerk," she whispered to Mirko as she began to the motion.

Midoriya watched as the two women's asses shook in front of him, showing off all the meaty pleasure that were to come, "Who do you want first," Nemuri exclaimed. "Hey this ain't fair you already had a round," Mirko complained as Nemuri scoffed, "And you already had a night with him," she replied causing Mirko to shut up.

Slapping both their asses, Midoriya decided he wanted to finger fuck both girls, digging his middle and ring fingers deep into them causing them to shake their hips and lick their lips.

"How are you so good?" Nemuri questioned as Midoriya brought her to the point of climax once more, but the boy didn't responded as he stood behind her shoving his rod in deep before thrusting, Nemuri couldn't help but to moan as Mirko watched from the side, finger herself as Midoriya slapped Midnight's ass with both hands.

He didn't stop until he made Nemuri a squirting mess, moving on to Mirko the woman was on the edge as she waited for Midoriya thick rod, "Stick it in already," she exclaimed shaking her ass as Midoriya bit his lip.

Pushing it in, Mirko almost immediatly climaxed as Midoriya began to thrust at a rapid speed, "Come on baby, FUCK ME HARD," she exclaimed as Midoriya began to thrust like crazy causing Mirko's knees to buckle but he didn't stop, pushing forward he placed his foot on her head as he began to thrust in her until they both climaxed.

Sitting on the couch, Midoriya gave the women a chance to lead as he took a much need break, the two women began to kiss and lick on his balls and rods, "It taste sweet," Nemuri exclaimed as she sucked on his balls, Mirko sucked on the tip causing Midoriya's knees to shake a little, "You ever have a dual boob job," Nemuri questioned as she ripped off her shirt to reveal her double D's, both her and Mirko pushed their breast together with Midoriya's rod in between, the boy felt bewitched by the soft yet firm feeling their breast had as he felt himself on the edge of climaxing.

Blowing his load, both Mirko and Nemuri's face were covered in cum as they licked it off eachother's face.

This time the two pressed the asses together giving Midoriya his first ever ass job, the boy squirmed as he listed to stick it one of the two, "Come on don't play with me," Midoriya begged as he resisted pushing the two women down and fucking them senselessly.

Midoriya ended up losing to his urge, pushing down both women onto the floor, where he put Mirko into mating press and fucked her until he blew a massive load inside of her causing her to climax, next was Midnight who finger herself watching Mirko get pounded, putting her into mating press too, Midoriya forced the woman to climax several times as he had his way with her for almost an hour.

During that time Mirko brought herself back and snuck away to make some food and get a drink, but once Midoriya finished with the veteran, he went on to find the bunny once more.

Unknown to the bunny, Midoriya snuck behind her as she made a sandwich, bending her over the counter Midoriya lifted one of her legs up as he began to thrust into her, "wa-wait, I'm hu-hungry," Mirko stuttered as she tried to make the sandwich but was interrupted by each thrust.

Midoriya didn't stop, pounding into her soaked pussy in every which way as she tried to eat her now sloppy sandwich.

After a while he left the girl breathing heavy on the top of the counter as he went back to rest on the couch, in front of him stood the now sleeping Nemuri who was soaked in sweat, "Put that bitch into a coma," he exclaimed to himself as he went back to rest on the couch.

>TO BE CONTINUED<

I SEE YALL READING MY STORIES, YALL BETTER START TO FAVORITE THESE CHAPTER!! AINT NO REASON 100+ PEOPLE READ THE CHAPTER IN THE FIRST DAY AND YET I ONLY GET LIKE 16 FAVORITES. FOR FUCK SAKE I BLESSED YALL WITH 5 CHAPTER IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!