Moe Kamiji

Midoriya stood silent staring eye to eye with the bastard he hated the most in the world, "Bakugo Katsuki," the green head muttered as he stared into the red orbs that Bakugo called eyes, "Midoriya Izuku," the Pomeranian replied.

"I thought I whooped your ass enough last time," he taunted as the blond gritted his teeth, "You got me with a sucker punch," he responded as he lowered his stance ready to explode towards Midoriya.

"Aren't you eager to go back into the hospital," Midoriya joked as he got into his stance.

The first move went to Bakugo who bolted to the side and attempt to blast Midoriya in the face but before he even got closer Midoriya was already behind him, palming the back of his head, Midoriya launched him into the floor, slamming his fist into the boy's ribs as Bakugo found himself unable to move.

"Fucking bastard," Bakugo shouted as he released a massive explosion around his whole body but the attack did no damage, "Is that all the All Mighty Bakugo had ?" Midoriya taunted throwing the boy to the side before grabbing his ankle and using OFA at 90% to slam him into the floor as if he was Loki and Midoriya was the Hulk.

Throwing him into the air once more Midoriya used the momentum of him falling to slam him deep into the floor, "You ain't nothing but a bitch," Midoriya stated as he began to slam his fist into Bakugo's face, but the red eyed demon wasn't out quite yet, blasting a massive explosion into Midoriya's face dropped the boy onto his ass.

"I'll fucking kill you," the two threaten as they rushed into each other trading fist and elbows, but for each blow Bakugo landed Midoriya landed one twice as hard, FUCK," Bakugo shouted grabbing onto Midoriya's hair and slamming three solid knees into the side of his head.

Snapping his head back, Midoriya landed an uppercut onto the blondes chin making him wobble to the floor as Midoriya continued forward, slamming his knuckles into the boy's ribs before blasting an overhand onto Bakugo's chin, dropping the boy onto his ass.

"FUCK WITH ME," Midoriya shouted as Bakugo got back to his feet, this time the green head rushed in with a left much like Bakugo in the capture the flag match during that first week of school.

Dodging the blow, Bakugo landed a 1, 2 and elbow onto Midoriya's face, making a cut form over his left eye. "GET FUCKED BITCH," Bakugo taunted following his strikes with multiple hooks and uppercuts as Midoriya struggled to cover his face as he rolled every other punch but took most straight to the chin.

Midoriya refused to fall as he took Bakugo's barrage of fist to every part of his body, landing a massive counter straight after slipping one of the wildly through hooks causing Bakugo to stumble for a split second.

That split second was all Midoriya needed to take control of the fight, throwing straights and crisp jabs to Bakugo's face, slipping straight through the boy's guard as he landed a hook to the ribs every time the boy brought his hands up.

Bakugo was never given the opportunity to retaliate as Midoriya finished the fight by gripping the boy's hair before landing dozens of knees onto the face before he dropped to the floor face first.

Midoriya was breathing heavily as he stood over his bully, bruises and burn marks scattered around his body as he struggled to stand on his feet, "KING MIDORIYA IN THIS BITCH," the boy shouted as he dropped to his ass.

"Wh-why do we even fight?" Bakugo questioned as he rolled to his back, "Because your a bitch," Midoriya retorted as Bakugo flicked him off, "Fuck you,"

"Wanna just let Bygones be Bygones?" Midoriya questioned as Bakugo shrugged, "I don't care anymore. I got to fuck your face up," he retorted pointing at Midoriya bruised up face, with a torn lip and black eyes. "You should look in a mirror, it looks like you been in a blender," Midoriya joked as the two began to laugh at the other's appearance.

>HOURS LATER<

Midoriya and Bakugo were in deep shit cause of their fight, "ARE YOU TWO FUCKING STUPID," Endeavor shouted as he stuck his finger into both of their heads, "BAKUGO YOU JUST GOT RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL AND YOUR ALREADY GOING BACK IN," the iratted hero shouted as he pointed at the annoyed teen, "AND MIDORIYA I LET YOU FUCK AROUND WITH OTHER AGENCY AND YET YOU COME BACK TO MINE IMMEDIATELY STARTRD SHIT," Endeavor shouted at the green head who gaze was brought to Endeavor's desk.

"Your wife is hot," Midoriya joked as Enji felt his internal bomb explode. "Run," he whispered as his flames grew large as Bakugo and Midoriya's eyes widen, "Fuck," they whispered before sprinting out of the agency.

They were followed by streams and massive balls of fire exploding behind them, making it out of the agency, the two immediatly separated as Endeavor sent his workers and interns after them.

Midoriya ran miles away with in a matter of minutes after making his way out of the agency, "C-Cant breath," he exclaimed dropping to the floor as he struggled to find his breath, "Wow, you're fast as hell," a voice exclaimed only a few feet away from Midoriya.

"H-how?" He questioned as he looked up to Endeavor's sidekick Moe Kamiji, "I was already pretty close and you ended up just running tight to me," Moe explained as she threw the boy a water bottle.

"Are you going to call Endeavor?" Midoriya questioned as Moe approached him, "Take off your pants," Moe commanded as she stood over the boy.

"W-what," Midoriya questioned looking up to see the woman not wearing any panties, "Take them off and fuck me," Moe explained as she dropped her hips onto his face, "I heard a green haired menace has been running around fucking every heroine he can get his hands on," Moe explained as she licked on Midoriya's rod print.

"Fuck it,"

Midoriya gripped the woman's body licking and kissing on her bottom as she sucked off his cock, "Fucking taste amazing," Moe exclaimed licking Midoriya's rod like it was a lolipop.

Switching postions Midoriya, slapped her ass as he brought one leg up, pounding away, the boy did as he pleased with her, "Right there," she exclaimed now fingering herself as Midoriya thrust, causing the boy to feel insulted, "That some bullshit," Midoriya exclaimed going straight to 80% making gust of wind burst as he pounded away forcing Moe to take her hand out as she climaxed.

"Oh god, that was amazing," Moe exclaimed pulling Midoriya in for a kiss before she cleaned herself off, "I just wanted a quickie, I'll call you sometime rookie," woman exclaimed leaving the roof and Midoriya alone.

>TO BE CONTINUED<