FINALE 1/4

Midoriya sat motionless in the pouring rain, almost 6 months have past since that dreaded conversation with Melissa Shield and yet her words still haunted him.

"If you were to stop having sex with them would they stay with you?" He mumbled to himself as he felt sick to his stomach, after her words he always had to second question everything about the women his own insecurities had pushed them away as he went into insanity.

The green haired boy watched closely as one of Shirigaki's men walked through the alleys, "Dabi," Midoriya mumbled to himself watching the blue flamed man walk with no care in the world.

Before Dabi knew what was happening Midoriya dropped on him, knocking him out with the first blow before tying him up and entering the building he was going into.

In the building dozens of highly profiled villains sat, Midoriya knewingly walked into a League's meeting, and he had the full intention of making sure the league was no more after today.

Before a single villain could react, over half of them were wrapped into Midoriya's black whip, stuffing into their mouths and choking them unconscious.

The rest Shirigaki included were jumped by Midoriya flashing through behind each of them and hitting them hard in the back of the head.

Within seconds of entering the room Midoriya had already taken out every villain under Shirigaki's lead, leaving only the leader, who was wrapped tightly in Midoriya's black whip, with his limbs being spread ad Midoriya walked closer to him.

Pulling out a blade, Midoriya slit the villain's throat in a blink of an eye, pour rained from Shirigaki's neck as Midoriya continuously slit at his throat as it attempted to recover.

It took a matters of minutes to over flood Shirigaki's healing system to failure causing Shirigaki's body to grow massive cancerous over his neck as his healing factor could no longer stabilize itself viewing his whole body as harmed and needlessly generating new cells.

Midoriya left the warehouse with out saying a word the piles of unconscious villains was left at his wake, with a mere button call to range them all up.

Before even the fastest of heroes could arrive Midoriya was already miles away leaving behind not even a trace of his existence as a certain red eyed teen appeared at the scene.

"Deku,"

>AFTER THE MELISSA CONVERSATION<

Once Midoriya made his way home, he couldn't bring himself to look at any of the women, even though he saw his phone filled with messages from each of them, wishing him a good day or asking what he was doing, but all of them felt hollow as if they were just trying to get him over to them to have sex.

"They all just used me," Midoriya mumbled to himself curling up in a ball in the corner of his room, "Nemuri threw me to Yu just because she could," he mumbled thinking about how the woman passed him around like a dildo rather than treating him like a boyfriend.

"Rumi, had me have sex with the Pussy Cats just because of a petty ego contest," Midoriya cried out as he felt sick to his stomach gagging as he rubbed his bodying feeling as if mud was on him.

"Even Momo and Kendo, they threw me at their bo-boss just because she asked," Midoriya cried out throwing up this time struggling to come to reality that they were using him to fulfill their lust.