Rumi Usagiyama

It was the first week of Midoriya being off of house arrest, his ankle monitor was taken off for good and he was once again a free man.

"That shit was annoying as hell," he explained to Kendo and a few of the other girls from class B all laying in his room. "Shouldn't you still have it on until summer?" Pony questioned as Midoriya smirked, "I charmed my way with Katsuki's mom into having her release all charges and even petition to get it taken off," he explained thinking of the night another night the two shared after their first.

"So are you just being a hoe or are you actually trying to settle down?" Kendo questioned as Midoriya had a confused expression, "I-I don't know,"

"If you ever want a girl, I'm free," Tokage exclaimed kissing on his abs as the rest of the girls slowly followed suit, rubbing and kissing on his body until Midoriya went to town, leaving them all a mess in his bed.

>LATER<

Midoriya walked the streets with a duffel bag of clothes and shoes, after having some morning sex, he felt like using this Saturday to hit some legs and hips, as they say you can never go wrong knowing how to use your hips.

Walking into the gym, Midoriya made his way straight to only open squat rack, but was surprised when a dark skin shortie with a hood stepped in the rack at the same time.

"Ah sorry but this one is already taken," Midoriya exclaimed as the woman nodded her head trying to push Midoriya away but failed to make him budge.

"What are you gonna work?" She questioned taking off her hold to reveal the infamous bunny hero Mirko.

Midoriya held back the urge to smile as he looked the woman up and down, she hid her butt and boobs with an over sized hoodie known as a pump cover.

"Squats,"

"Then we can work in, I'm doing squats too," Mirko explained as Midoriya merely nodded his head, placing 405 on the bar the two easily hit warm ups and with Mirko now having a pump she took off the hoodie to everyone's excitement.

Under the hood was hidden a white sports bra and a pair of white booty shorts that his away Mirko's most lethal parts, but her raging muscles and sweaty body caused many of the men to place their hands in their pockets.

Placing more weights Midoriya watched as Mirko's butt poked out and jiggled a little as she rose up. For the first time in a while Midoriya found himself star struck and slustered as he watched Mirko's butt, finding it hard for himself to resist the urge of slapping it.

On the other hand Mirko noticed the boy's eyes by looking in the mirror watching him sternly as he got a eye full of her ass during each squat.

It got to the point that he had to fan himself down as he watched her feeling himself struggling heavily to fight the urge to have his way with the heroine.

Once it was Midoriya's turn, it was now Mirko's turn to oogle at his body, due to the stringer he wore, his back muscles were clearly visible and looked amazing under tension causing Mirko to have to fix herself a little since she caught herself staring for a little too long.

After a few more sets of squats and drowling the two decided to workout together going to leg press where the only notable thing that happened was Mirko grabbing Midoriya's thigh as he pressed the weight.