chapter 2

Damian

Good morning grandma. Did you slept well.

She kissed me. And where is amy.

Grandma - she is in her room. Getting ready for school.

Here she is my cute princess.

Damian - I know after my mom death she is devastated. She is a kid. I too feel bad since I'm very close to her. But I can't be sad because I have responsibilities.

Amy car is waiting. Without saying anything she left to school and I went to office.

Sir, may I come in.

Yes

There is a meeting rescheduled. They are waiting.

I'm coming.

The deal is closed. It's really late at night. I think all staff are left. I with my friend left for a night club which I owe.

I ordered a drink. And there is a girl who sluttishly rubbing her shoulder on me.

These girls are really cheaters and gold diggers. I hate them.

She opened her shirt button and bended slightly where her breasts are clearly visible.

I pulled her hand taken her to a private room

She smiled like a slut and started removing her each piece of dress and now she is completely naked. And she started unbuckling my belt and she tried to kiss me.

I slapped her hard. I never kissed anyone. If I kissed someone they must be really special person. Speaking to that I never met someone like that.

These girls target is a simple thing money.

Later I fucked her and throwed money and she just left.

Later I left to home. And I saw grandma is sleeping. And my sister too.

Grandma - I know he came late. I'm thinking of a girl I saw today. I'm thinking how beautiful she is not only external but internal also.

Today I went to orphanage to distribute some clothes to children. There I saw she cheerfully playing with kids. And I met the mother (nun)

Who is that girl?

Mother - oh she is angelina.  She lost her parents at her very young age. She grew up here. Very sweet girl.

Grandma - suddenly I saw a different thing in her. Someone is harassing a girl. No one is reacting. And to my surprise she thought a good lesson to that person.

Wow beauty with brains. And I asked mother some more details about her.

She said she is the writer and she writes journals and articles for papers. And she completed her Master's in literature.

Later I left the place but she didn't left from my mind.

I hope you liked this chapter, if you liked it then please do hit the like button. And do comment your views about characters. And thank you all for reading. Have a wonderful day... 😊