after midnight

Angelina - we both sat in his car for charity gala. It feels unreal.

Damian - I'm happy that you liked the dress I sent.

Angelina - thank you for the dress, it's beautiful. He cleared his throat.

Damian - you are beautiful. And we reached the venue.

Angelina - from behind the window I can see people are dressed their best and posing for the cameras. I am feeling nervous, I'm from the different world how can I belong to this.  Damian placed his hand delicately on my thigh.

Damian - are you OK? Ignore the people around you and the press. You are with me Angelina, I won't leave you alone.

Angelina - I nodded. He pulled the car door.  And the entrance is magnificent. He rested his palm of his hand on my lower back.

Damian - just like my wife.

Angelina - who knew you will act like a gentleman.

Damian - wait until the night ends.

Photographer- Mr. Knight,a picture

Angelina -  I'm about to leave from the red carpet to let the photographer take pictures of damian but he pulled me closer to his chest and the photographer clicked the picture.

Damian - stay.

Angelina - I'm no one I can stay beside

Damian - stay Angelina I didn't came alone to night. I came with my wife.

Angelina - he said in a calm authoritive tone with his husky voice. We both together clicked a photo. Why are you not smiling.

Damian - I'm not that friendly person. Now shall we go. We both enterd the gala.

Angelina - I entered the world I'm not used to. Excessive luxury. Powerful people, elite discussions. I'm feeling like an outsider. Women keep staring at damian. They are not even hiding it. Like I don't exist.

They keep smiling at him. And trying to draw attention to them. He is totally ignoring them.

He shakes my hand and I smiled politely. He excuses himself to bring me a drink.

But now I'm alone but two ladies are discussing something about me.

Lady1- look at her,  who is she.

Lady2- probably his new toy.  She is not from here.

Lady1I think he will just use for sex and throw her.

Angelina - they both are laughing at me.i started to feel nauseous. But why they are targeting me and Damian. I turn around to smile at two of them. I killed their elegance and grace. They stopped laughing.

Lady1- may be we underestimated her.

Angelina - he came back with orange juice before looking at me with concern.

Damian - what's wrong.

Angelina - nothing just people are gossiping.