chapter 3

Angelina-   I got the job in writers section. I'm so happy mother. I hugged her tightly. Today I'm celebrating mother.

Mother -  OK, I'm happy for you angel. You are the best. Later she distributed sweets to children.

Angelina- later I called my best friend and she insisted to give her a party. We together went to pub. It's my first time. I never saw like this. But I don't like this. But my best friend grace is happy.

Grace- angelina common on. It's your party. Don't sit like that. Come on let's dance. I pulled her on the stage.

Damian -  I need a break . So I went to pub. It's 8.00 in the night. It's little early for me. But my mind is distracted. Today I saw that bitch who broke my heart few years back. She is the reason I hate women.

But I saw a beautiful woman enterd to pub. She is feeling uncomfortable. I think it's her first time visit. I sat near the counter.

She sat on the one of the chairs. Her friend pulled her to stage. She is struggling to dance.

Interesting, but after all she is just like another women, I went to her and pulled closer to me.

Angelina- someone touched me inappropriately. To my instinct I slapped that person really hard.

Damian- how dare you to slap me?  I gritted my teeth.

Angelina -  how dare you to touch me.

Damian -   do you know who I am?  And how dare you to raise your voice on me.

Angelina - I don't care who you are. And yes I'm  a woman and I'm not like others who encourage these type of things. Remember this. Don't you dare to show your attitude to me.

Damian - with that she left the place. How dare she showing me attitude. I will make her life hell I shouted.

I went to home where grandma is waiting for me. Since it is a weekend. She saw my face and asked what happened in a worry.
My best friend said to her everything.

She smiled and said she is the correct person for you my bacha.

Grandma - I want to see that girl who slapped you.