Chapter 6

Turning around I spot Theo walking towards me and boy does he look hot tonight.

He's wearing a satin button-up shirt with the first 3 buttons undone letting me get a glimpse at his toned chest with a faux leather jacket on top paired with black jeans and biker boots.

He sure knows how to dress well, I'm impressed.

"Hi," I say hugging him.

"Hey, you good?" He asks, pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine you?"

"Perfect, how many are you?" He asks, looking at us.

"It's just us four tonight," I say pointing at us.

"Hi, nice to meet you mate, I'm Theo," he says shaking hands with Julian.

"Pleasure to meet you, Julian," he says.

"Do you guys want to come sit with us?" Theo asks us.

"Yeah, is there enough space?" I say seeing as everyone was nodding.

"Yeah, we'll just bring an extra chair, follow me," He says motioning his head further down the row.

"Miles, can you grab a chair?" He yells at another boy.

"Yeah, sure!"

"Here we are," he says putting his drink on the table where another 2 people are sitting.

"Caleb mate," one of the guys says standing up to greet Caleb.

"Aaron my man, what are you doing?" Caleb says hugging him.

"I'm good, I'm friends with this guy," he says pointing at Theo.

"And I'm friends with Daisy here," Caleb says looking at me.

"Hi nice to meet you, Daisy," he says, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Aaron right?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm Aaron and this is Zoe," he says pointing at the only girl sitting at their table.

"Hey everyone!" She says, waving both hands at us.

"Oh, and this guy is Miles," he points at the boy bringing a chair over.

"Thank you, hi," I say, waving at him.

"Hi, nice to meet you, everyone," he says sitting back down.

"How do you two know each other?" Theo asks once we all sit down.

"Oh, we study the same thing, mechanical engineering, going in our second year now," Aaron says fist-bumping Caleb.

"Yeah, we haven't hung outside our classes much together but seeing how this is developing I think we will," Caleb says, doing a circling motion with his hand.

"Oh, for sure mate," Aaron says.

After everyone introduced themselves and Theo went to refill his and my drink, the expected questions started rolling in.

"Where are you guys from? We've never seen you around town," Zoe asks us fixing her hair.

"We're from the capital," I say motioning to all of my friends.

"How come you're all here then?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"We all made a pack years ago that we'll go to the same place to study," I say, explaining why we're all here.

"Yeah and it took us like a year to decide where we're going," Caleb says.

"Oh, wow," Theo says raising his glass to his lips.