Chapter 36

His long fingers hold tightly onto mine as he leads us down the stairs to his car.

The only sound filling our ears is my heels clicking on the floor and the fading music from the party. There are no words that need to be spoken right now.

My heart is drumming like crazy in my chest as my body temperature rises in just the thought of what's to come.

The cold air once Theo opens the door hits us harshly, wrapping around us like a cold blanket that's trying to put out the heat.

It's dark outside apart from the two lamp posts nearby and the red glow from the party still going on, on the third floor. For now, it's pretty quiet outside here but I have a feeling a melody will start playing in a little bit.

Theo's hand lets go of mine, taking his warmth with him as he opens the driver's seat and I go around. I sit down and take off my heels as my panties land on my lap.

I glance up at Theo, watching him as he removes his jacket and throws it in the backseat before gripping the back of his t-shirt, dragging it off his body and throwing it next to it. I push my panties next to me on my seat and leave my bag there as well. 

He takes his wallet and phone out, putting them next to my stuff before leaning over me to reach the glove compartment, taking out a condom. He opens his belt and jeans as I climb over the console to his lap.

Due to the enclosed space we're in we don't have much room so, we have no choice but to get all tangled up.

My legs are flashed against his on either side of him as I straddle him. My lips slide between his as he starts to roughly kiss me, trailing his hands from my jaw to my neck to the buttons of my shirt dress. He starts undoing them as the tip of his tongue traces my bottom lip before sliding between my parted lips, colliding with mine.

I run one hand through his blonde soft hair as I bring the other one to his jaw holding him in place, not wanting for us to part yet.

He bites my bottom lip and tucks it before gazing at me whilst running his thumb over it before taking it between his lips again. His tongue licks mine before his bottom lip slides between mine.

I suck on his tongue as I feel one of his hands coming in my hair and with one yank, my lips leave his with a string of saliva hanging between us.

He pushes with his other hand my shirt dress a bit open, lowering the sleeves of my shoulder to expose my boobs to him. My nipples are already hard wanting some attention as well.

He leans in again and kisses me once on the lips before trailing kisses down my neck to my boobs, wrapping his lips around my nipple. I grip his hair tighter as I place my other hand behind his neck.

I start moving my hips against him as he switches between my nipples, sucking and biting both of them, making me wetter for him. He pulls away, coming back up to my face and looking at me with mouth agape. The dim illumination from the lights gliding on his face make his hazel eyes look greener and more deadly gorgeous.

He moves his face closer, making me lean in, darting my tongue out to kiss him but he pulls away a bit smirking, making me smile. The next second he leans in and kisses me, tangling his tongue with mine. He brings his hand on my hips, helping me move against him. My naked pussy rubbing against his soft boxers bring me closer to my orgasm.

He leaves my lips and pushes my hips up having them hover above him, making me grip his shoulders for stability. He pushes his jeans and boxers down his legs above his knees, realising his dick. I sit back down and move my hand against my pussy gathering some of my wetness before wrapping it around his dick.

I start stroking him as I bring the other hand back into his hair. He's staring into my eyes so intensely as he wets his parted lips.

He pushes my hand away and unwraps the condom, throwing the empty foil to the side as he slides it on his dick. He bunches the bottom half of my dress up with one hand to see our bodies connecting as he slides with my help his dick inside me.

We both moan as I sit down on him, slowly feeling him every step of the way. This is definitely the most intimate position and the deepest we've ever been in.

I start moving up and down as he grips my ass helping me bounce on him faster. My boobs slide against his bare chest with every downwards movement I make.

"Fuck," he moans before pressing his lips against mine.

I bite his lip when he went to pull away, making him smirk as he tilts his head back for a second, gulping loudly.

My hands feel sweaty as I grip his hair and nape tighter, leaning my forehead down to his as he stares at me. His eyes never stir away from me tonight.

He shifts his position a bit to be able to thrust back into me as I continue bouncing on his dick.

"Ah, fuck Theo," I cry out as I squeeze my eyes close.

"Eyes open," he says harshly, slapping my ass.

We breathe heavily against each other's parted lips before we lean in and attach our lips back together.

"I'm close," I moan against his lips.

"Wait for me," he says groaning.

It feels ten times hotter in this car than when we enter it with its windows fogging up. Our moans and groans and the sound of skin hitting skin mix with the wet sounds drown out everything else.

The thought that we're doing something so intimate in an open space where anyone can see us exhilarates me even more.

"Fuck," he moans.

"I'm close keep bouncing on my dick Daisy," he groans, slapping and squeezing my ass.

"Fuck," I yelp as he starts thrusting up in me faster.

"Are you going to come for me?" He asks, against my lips whilst looking at me.

"Yes," I whisper moaning as my stomach tightens and my walls clamp down on him.

"Come with me then baby," he says, thrusting harder.

"Ah," I scream as my orgasm hits me harder than ever before.

"Look at me," he says, groaning as he comes as well staring into my eyes.

I sit down and grind on him hard wanting to get everything that I can out of him as he moans the loudest I've ever heard him, making me smile.

We stay like that, basking in the feeling of pleasure as we come down from our highs, panting. He leans his forehead on mine and brings his lips to mine softly and slowly kissing me.

He grips my ass and brings me even closer to his body so my chest is flushed against his with his dick still inside me, making both of us moan. I wrap my arms around him in an embrace as we deepen the kiss.

We both knew the exact moment our feelings shifted for each other because the sole purpose of sex wasn't pleasure anymore, it was to convey our feelings since we were too hesitant to do it with words.

Through sex, we say everything that needs to be spoken between us but maybe it's time we used our tongues to communicate that.

A/N

Yeah, I think is time those two spoke, lets's see if Theo will keep his word! 👀❤️

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one as Theo and Daisy can't hide their true feelings anymore...👀☺️

Please don't forget to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! Xx

All the love - M ❤️

Love with strings detachedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें