16. Tonight's Going to Be a Great Night

A/N: Hey guys! I know; I'm finally updating.

Quick thank you for getting this story 40,000+ reads! Much love to my 537 incredibly amazing fans <3

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, & fanning <3

+ + + +

"Hey Li! Miss me?" I questioned with a smirk as I stepped into the living room, throwing my bags down at the entrance. He rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat, walking over and wrapping me in a tight hug.

"I'll admit, it was awfully quiet without you mate," He replied; voice slightly muffled since he had his head buried in the crook of my neck. I chuckled, squeezing him back just as hard. I know we were gone for only a few days, but none of us are ever separated from each other that long, so it's always a bit hard on us.

"What? No love for me?" Harry asked in mock hurt from behind me. Liam squeezed me one more time then pulled back, walking over to him and proceeding to do the same.

"I missed you Harry!"

"I missed you to Lili," Harry said, tone laced with humor.

"Lou!" Perrie exclaimed happily as she ran down the stairs, tackling me to the floor in a hug.

"Hey Pez," I managed to choke out. I swear her hugs put gigantic, deadly animals to shame.

"Alright now. Is there something you two aren't telling me?" Zayn questioned with a raised brow from his spot on the last step, arms crossed as he leaned onto the railing.

"Lou-Lou, I think it's time," Perrie said in a serious tone as she stood up, adjusting her skirt and fixing her hair. I stood up as well and sighed, pretending to be deep in thought.

"Are you sure?" I asked almost reluctantly, using the same tone as her.

"Yep. He deserves to know."

"Hey Lou. Hey Harry. Who deserves to know what Perrie?" Niall asked as he walked into the room with a drink in hand, confusion covering his face. When is he not drinking and not confused?

"Zayn. He deserves to know that Louis and I are madly in love with each other," Perrie stated dramatically, gripping onto my arm as she looked at me, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously. I held in the laugh that threatened to erupt and put a hand over my heart, looking at her lovingly.

"It's true," I sighed, over-dramatically of course.

"What? Well I never! Good day," Zayn huffed angrily, playing along with us. This happened to be a usual occurrence whenever Perrie, Zayn or I were gone for a while.

"I'm so sorry Zayn," Perrie cried, moving one of her hands up to her head and resting it there.

"I said good day," Zayn yelled, stomping back upstairs. A second later he came back down again, a wide grin plastered on his face. The three of us burst out laughing while Niall, Liam, and Harry gave us odd looks.

"Good to have you back man," Zayn said happily as Perrie hugged me one more time before making her way over to him. He held his right arm out and she leaned into it, wrapping her arms around his waist while he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, almost as if it were natural instinct. Have I mentioned that they need to get married?

"You guys cease to amaze me," Niall commented with a shake of his head, taking a sip of his drink.

"Well hello to you too Nialler," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and flipped me off, earning him a slap upside the head from Liam.