square. red.

your pov -
"holy shit that was a long train ride." i said under my breath jumping of the train. i didn't realise that the destination they'd wanted me to go to would be so far away from home. not that i nor my mum cared.

i grabbed my phone but as i did i remembered it had died. i tried to look around for maybe some sort of restaurant or house that may know, except i truly was in the middle of nowhere. i stepped up to the side of the road just like the person had told me to.

i'd say about 30 minutes had passed, maybe it was a scam. no i'm just too early. no they were just never coming. i thought to myself i slowly started to realise i was starving, i turned around and started to walk. till i heard a car. i turned around to see a white van. not scary at all i thought.

the car door slid open and there were people just peacefully sleeping. i looked at the person driving, not sure if they were female or male. well i couldn't tell at all. they were wearing a red jumpsuit with a black mask on. a triangle engraved on it?

"uhm is this-"
"in." he told me. i'd figured it was a male by the tone in they're voice. i was also quite scared so i did as told and quickly hopped in, placing my bag just on my lap. before i could say anything else the door shut and a weird sound came from beside me. i looked to both my left and right and there was gas. i didn't even have time to panic before my eyes shut.

mans - pov
"ahh there she is, the girl who choose red." "and who is that exactly sir?" "her. Ae-Cha, the one i met at the train station. poor little girls only 19, but perfect for us. make sure to give her a square." the man knew what he wanted as he let go of her chin. he knew the boss would be pleased with him.

"go put her in her room with the clothes." the man rolled the bed with her across the floor going to reach for her bag. "uh no. remember, we keep these." he snatched the bag back as the other man just nodded. walking off with the woman and clothes.

he reached her room, pulling out the key to the door. twisting the lock it opened immediately. he rolled her in and threw her on the bed, then her new clothes on the desk. he had to undress the woman so she couldn't keep the clothes she was wearing now. he undressed her slowly leaving her in her underwear and bra. he quickly put the blanket back up and walked out the room, quietly shutting the door.

your pov -
my eyes opened, slowly adjusting to the light. i sat up and realised i wasn't in that car anymore. "huh, what the." she looked down and saw she didn't have her clothes. "woah what the fuck!" standing up she saw a desk with a mirror in front of it. on the desk was a red suit and a black mask. she flipped the mask over, seeing a note on it.

'put this on before the 10 minutes above you, if not your eliminated.' she wasn't about to get eliminated so she took off the note as she saw the timer start. but as she did she saw that her mask was different than the guy who she saw. his was a triangle, however hers was a square. "what could that mean?" she wondered.

she had been dressed for a while now, sitting in front of the mirror just staring at her self. *ding* the timer was done. she looked up as she heard someone. "hello fellow, players please step out of your rooms and wait in front of your doors for further instruction."

i walked out of the room and all i could see was a bunch of people wearing the same thing as me. some had triangles and circles on the other hand i was the only person with a square. someone came from behind a wall. they had a square just like me "follow my lead. in a straight line."
————————-——————————
725 words *