listen!

your pov -
"AE-CHA WAIT" "just give me a minute!" i couldn't talk to him i'd just killed people, tons of them too. i felt sick i couldn't breathe "come here please, stop" "let me go to my room then i'll re consider ever talking to you." i walked away i couldn't stand another second there.

my door had slammed shut from the amount of impact i had on it. luckily i was 'superior' being able to do basically whatever.

there was a nock at the door. "i just fucking got in here, go away!" "you have to take organs down to the boat 14." "fuck" i forgot about that!

i put my mask back on and walked over to the door and left. as soon as i walked out someone handed me a box. i already knew what was in it so i wasn't gonna look. i walked around for a bit trying to find the door leading to the water.

i went down the ladder and saw all the water and oxygen tanks. "the boat doesn't come today so i'll just put it over here with the rest." i put it down and walked back looking over at the water. the boat won't be here till tomorrow, "you know what i need some rest." i wanted to turn but my body was telling me not to.

"maybe just one swim won't hurt?" i walked to the ladder and made sure it was locked. walked back down and took off my suit. obviously i didn't have a swim suit so my bra and underwear would have to do. i slipped in the water. it was cold, smooth against my skin. dazzling with the suns shine. i felt at peace again. forgetting about who i am and why i'm here. i got relaxed, too relaxed the water rushed over me as i started to fall. my body did nothing it was like a stage of acceptance.

i heard someone pulling on the door since i'd locked it. my body rejected the noise. except for a voice speaking out to me. "HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING." then a splash, supposedly from the water. but all was black. no hope? no sins.

Jun-Ho's pov -
the door was locked so i shot the bolts. only to see something i didn't want to.
i'd pulled her out the water. "wake up" i wasn't sure who this was but they were beautiful. i placed her down quickly but gently. i ran to the mask, picking it up and getting out my scanner. "number 14?" i didn't know who that was i clicked on the number. Ae-Cha 19 year old female born in 2002 the 14th of November. "holy shit. AE-CHA" i ran to her. "hey, hey can you here me. listen! please."
———————————————————
fuck man the cpr wasn't working i sat up and turned around starting to whimper. "fucking hell, i let her down" the first person to catch my eye without there dumb looks. they were gone.

i started to sob until it turned in to cries. turning into slight screams of pain, distraught.

a sound turned me back around looking at the girl behind me, she was in the same position as before. i turned to the ladder as the door made a noise. "fuck."
———————————————————
A.N
567 words *
okay this time the cliff hanger was on purpose sorry not sorry!