rules

your pov-
"i see you have all been escorted here by your leaders."
leaders? is that the person who has a square mask like me. whatever i just need to know where and why i'm here!

"now i will explain to you. the rules of the game. if any of these rules are to be broken, you will be eliminated."
"can't wait to see the first person get eliminated" i flicked my head as i heard the guy next to scoff. he didn't move but all i heard "good luck sweetheart." whatever, i thought.

"now the rules are for you to reside before you sleep so listen up. never take your mask off for anyone, don't speak unless spoken to by ur superior, never make contact with people in blue and last rule if you don't get eliminated within the 6 days you win the cash prize."

fucking hell those rules, i have questions. who are the superiors? who are the people in blue? how much is the cash prize? i slightly whined. "woah, alright there love?" it was the guy next to me of course. "yeah. I'm fine." "questions I'm assuming." "yeah" "how about i'll talk to the boss and see if he can let me answer those questions." "ok" i said under my breath. "pardon sweetheart" "ok." i answered quickly barely even sounding like i said anything till i heard "good girl."

we were all going back to our rooms, as i entered mine the speaker went off again. 'you have 5 minutes to reside the rules if not. well, elimination' "fuck fuck fuck, okay come one. never take your masks off for anyone, don't speak unless a superior lets you, never make contact with the people in blue and. and, ah fuck come one what was it" "if you aren't eliminated you get the cash prize." he was leaning on my door frame of course.

"thanks, if you don't get eliminated you win the cash prize." my timer had stopped i sighed in relief. "stressed?" "what do you care, why are you even here?" "well i spoke to boss and he didn't mind." he said closing the door behind him. "ok" i backed away so he could walk over to the bed but he kept standing.

"now sit on the bed." "no." "why not?" "you're not a superior" he let out a small laugh "ahh see love, that's were your wrong. if it helps you any more all the people with square masks are superior." i looked over to my mirror "but i have a square mask." "exactly now sit!" i did as told and told him to sit besides me. he grazed my chin with his hand before taking a seat besides me.

"now what are your other questions?" "uhm, what about the cash prize." "well that depends who you eliminate." "excuse me?" "when you eliminate someone you get their amount of money." "oh. ok, and who are these people in blue??" he looked at me and smiled "well the blue people are on the other team, they are the players and we are there to make sure they don't cheat or lose. however if they do we get to eliminate them." it's like he knew way too much about this game.

"have you done this before?" "of course i have i know far too much of these games. stick with me and you'll be perfect. even though you already are" damn, i couldn't see him but man i wish i could. his words rolled perfectly off the tips of his tongue. that last sentence he said, he tries to whisper it but i heard it. "are you alright love, you're not saying anything?" "oh i, yes" "ok, we'll maybe once we're out of here i can see that face of yours." "yes, and yours too." "of course. now get to sleep, first games tomorrow."

"hey uh, before i get some rest may i ask for your name?" "hm, alright. but only
for you." i was intrigued, only for me? hm that means no one else. i stared at him waiting for an answer. "but. yours first." "okay, okay. it's Ae-Cha means loving daughter." "age please sweetheart." "19, i'm 19. now your turn." "yes as promised, i'm 19."

"the names Jun-Ho."
———————————————————
717 words *