Chapter 1

Aera: *sobbing* Chanwoo pls don't end your life pls

Mizuki: *crying* Aera's right Chanwoo pls atleast listen to her

Dowon: *crying* Chanwoo pls don't end your life
remember we promise that we are not gonna end our life unless we are suffering in something

Hyukjin: *crying* Dowon's right Chanwoo pls

Chanwoo: *tearing up* Why would you agree with them Hyukjin.... Oh i know because you know i like Aera but you like her too that's why you want me to be dead am i right?!?!

Hyukjin: Wh-what no i don't like her it's ju-

Chanwoo: You don't like her huh!? Then can you explain why you stare at her for so long and blush when she's around!?!!

Hyukjin: Why you-

Dowon: GENTLEMAN STOP!

Chanwoo: what do you mean sto-

Dowon: Heyyyy i just said stop! SO STOP! We have girls here pls, so if you two want to fight let's go to our dorm NOW!

Chanwoo: Nah uh i won't, i'm going to die after all *was about to jump out of the building but stop because Aera started to talk*

Aera: H-hyukjin y-you li-like m-me?

Chanwoo: *scoffs* *in mind: you got to be kidding me right now* yes he likes you so wat? You like him to? *sad smile*

Aera: Wha-what-

Chanwoo: So i'm right you like him?! *abt to cry*

Hyukjin: *putting up a happy smile but it dropped when he heard what Aera said*

Aera: N-no i, i don-don't li-like him...

Hyukjin: *sad smile* o-oh ok i di-didn't even expect to much

Aera: sorry *sad smile*

Chanwoo: Well anyways i'm off to my jump bye!

Aera: KIM CHANWOO!

*Mizuki, Dowon, and Hyukjin are SHOCKED*

Chanwoo: *frozed at his spot for a second but slowly turned around* what do you want Park?

Aera: If i promise you something that i would do for you would you take your life?

Chanwoo: *flustered* hu-huh? I mea-mean n-no i won't...

Aera: Then i promise to-

Mizuki: AERA DON'T SAY SOMETHING EVEN
STUPID JUST FOR HIM!

Dowon: AERA PLS DON'T DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO JUST FOR HIM!

Hyukjin: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT AERA!

Aera: *stares at Mizuki, Dowon, and Hyukjin with a sad smile and almost tearing up* *mouthed: it's ok calm down*

Chanwoo: What are you gonna do Aera so that i won't end my life? Hmm?

Aera: *looks down* i pro-promise tha-

Mizuki: YAAAAH IF WHAT YOUR GOING TO SAY
IS NOT GOOD YOU ARE DEAD!

Chanwoo: MIZUKI CAN YOU PLS SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO HER!

Mizuki: FINE I WILL LISTEN TO HER

Chanwoo: Ok what are you gonna say?

Aera: *looks up at his face and moves forward to him a little bit*
I pro-promise that i will MARRY YOU IF WE ARE IN THE RIGHT AGE TO!

Dowon, Mizuki, and Hyukjin: WHAAAAAT!?!

Chanwoo: *taken aback* wh-what? Y-you will marry me so that i can't end my life?

Aera: Ye-yes wh-why?

Chanwoo: Nothing i'm just flustered
*moves forward and holds both of Aera's shoulder* then can we, can we da-

Aera: No i don't want you to date me yet

Mizuki: Phew....

Chanwoo: Wha-what? But why?

Aera: Because i want you to court me...

Mizuki: HE'S GONNA DO WHAT!?!

Chanwoo: O-oh o-ok.

Aera: So your not gonna end your life anymore?

Chanwoo: Of course not, and why would i? If my future wife is here *smirks*

Aera: *looks at him weirdly* ye-yea r-right fu-future wife...

Chanwoo: So can i drive you home?

Aera: *shocked* n-no thank you me and Mizuki are gonna go home together anyways since were in the same dorm..

Chanwoo: Oh! *laughs nervously* haha! Okay sure..

Aera: Then will take our leave now! Bye boys..

Hyukjin, Dowon, and Chanwoo in unison: BYE!

Chanwoo: Okay Mizuki take care of her okay?

Mizuki: *scoffs* why are you even saying this to me huh? Your not even in the right place to say it because your not her boyfriend nor her husband either and FYI MISTER I AM TAKING CARE OF HER! And also FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOUR JUST A FRIEND TO HER! And-

Aera: *laughs nervously* hehe that's enough now
Mizuki let's go

Mizuki: but i-

Aera: *whisper yelled* let's go!

*5 Minutes later, at the girls dorm*

Mizuki: COME HERE YOU-

Aera: *puts her right hand infront of Mizuki's face*
Can you calm down huh?

Mizuki: *scoffs* Calm down you say? YAH DID YOU FORGET WHAT YOU JUST SAY TO THAT IDIOT IN THAT BUILDING ALREADY!?! YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WILL MARRY HIM IF WE ARE IN THE RIGHT AGE BISH! And can you pls explain WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!

Aera: If you could calm down a bit i would explain why did i do that...

Mizuki: *breathes in and breathes out* okay i'm calmed

Aera: Okay, the reason why i did that it's because i don't want Chanwoo to end his life yet cause he has more reasons to live and of course what will be our reason if his parents comes to us and let us tell the reason why he suicide we can't just say "because he wants to be dead already" that's very suspicious you know..

*Mizuki was a little shocked at her bestfriend's explanation that it made her speechless for a second but after that she started talking again*

Mizuki: Well you have a point though, but what i wanted to hear is why did you say you will marry him when we are in the right age to be married?

Aera: Well that's the only thing i can do for him since he suffered alot with my rejections and i'll try to love him......

Mizuki: Yea i know but aren't you aware Hyukjin also likes you? And what would he feel about that.

Aera: Well yes i'm aware about Hyukjin's feelings, that's why i'm gonna talk to him tomorrow at school just the two of us. Oh and try to let Chanwoo understand the situation if he saw us at school tomorrow hmm?

Mizuki: Yea sure i'll try😑
Aera: Park Mizuki!
Mizuki: Alright alright i'll try jeez you can chill you know?
Aera: Hmm. Okay let's stop talking we have to sleep now.
Mizuki: Yea okay i'll go to my room now
Aera: Okay goodnight!
Mizuki: Night!