20 - Lunch

"Thank you for being my ride dude, at least until I can get my uncle to cave in and lend me one of his cars without mum knowing," I tell Marcel when we meet after the morning classes for lunch

"It's fine, I have been feeling rather lonely either way," Marcell mumbles.

"What's going on?"

"Zahra's making it freaking difficult for me," he grumbles. "Hasn't spoken to me in a week and every time I approach her, she turns around and leaves."

"Yeap, tell me about it. Luna's either treating me like I am made of glass or like I have the plague."

Marcel snorts.

"Dude, I can't believe how cool you are with breaking up with Abby after all of these years. You guys were attached by the hip."

"Yeah well, I do miss my best friend. She was amazing all of those years ago, she changed a ton though and I can't do much about it either."

"But dude, it's been just a few days and you look better. You joke around more, you go all out with those crazy outfits and you seem lighter, freer."

"Thanks, man. I thought I'd feel worse but I've been feeling pretty good. I'll be fucking better when Luna lets me show her what she's missing," I smirk.

Initially, I thought the break-up with Abby was going to take a toll on me once it set in but now I notice just how oppressed I've been. And it was worse because I let the guilt of wanting Luna take over me.

Now that I've been freed of that guilt, my bain has been consumed. Especially after sleeping snuggled into her and grinding into her...

And to think I haven't fucking kissed her yet.

Fuck, those luscious lips.

"Speaking of the devil..." Marcel trails off and my head whips in the direction his gaze is locked.

There she is, exiting the college's pavilion, like she owns the world.

Gorgeous.

Long tanned legs, only partly covered by a leather skirt. Tucked into it, is a loose white shirt and matching leather jacket.

Hot.

And don't get me started on those Doc Martens.

If there is someone who isn't afraid to be grungy and sexy at the same time, is Luna and I fucking love it.

"Hey," I call for her at the same time my body runs towards her, completely forgetting about Marcel.

As every single day ever since I left her home after breakfast she keeps walking, completely ignoring me. It hurt the first day but her words have been in my mind on repeat, reminding me of why she's doing it.

That's why I've been insistent although she keeps blowing me off every single time.

I'd rather have another kind of blowing activities involved but we'll get there...