43 - Femdom

"Do you think your punishment is over?" I breathe to his ear while my hand lowers to his crotch

The car swerves just a little bit and I have to suppress the urge to laugh.

"Oh god," he moans. "I hope not. We're almost home, you can continue to punish me there." 

This time around, I laugh.  I've never seen someone enjoy going down on a woman so much before. The more I pulled on his hair, the more frantic he became. Dylan was true to his word, he made me come three times before he admitted to being out of breath and in need of a break.

The best part though, was when the bathroom door opened and Abby peeked in. The horror on her face was the opposite of the satisfaction in mine. I made sure to moan his name loud and clear just to get a reaction out of him.  And I did. He growled before letting me know how good I taste. It was enough to send her through the hills. 

Maybe by now, she has finally understood that he's mine now. 

"Here," he says, turning the car off and rushing to my side as I leisurely open the car door.

"Why the rush?" I smirk.

"We have matters to finish," he grunts pulling on my wrist but I push back. "What now? I'll let you do everything you want, just..." 

"Just what?" I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow.

"We've been away for two weeks, I have never missed someone as much as I missed you and I just want to continue where we left off. I need the closeness, even if it's your torturing me." 

My heart melts inside just as my mischievous smile grows. 

"There's no rush," I poke him, walking slowly.

"Nuh-huh," he tuts, turning to me.

Before I can realize what he's going to say or do, Dylan bends down and wraps his arms around my thighs, pulling me up, over his shoulder. 

"Do you have a kink with manhandling me?" 

"As much as I have a kink with you manhandling me," He laughs, before slapping my ass.

"You're infuriating!" I slap his ass back.

"I know baby, I know." 

He walks us inside while carrying me over his shoulder. The only comforting thing is that I am wearing his long coat, which means my ass is covered, thankfully.

"I don't even want to know," Jake's voice sounds even though I can't see him. 

" No, you don't." 

Bastard. I can hear the smirk in his voice, how smug he's feeling, well Dylan-boy, get ready because I'm going to wipe that smugness out of you in a flash. 

We go down the stairs and with each step, I start to feel the blood rushing to my head due to the gravity. It's not uncomfortable yet but his uncle's house is big enough for the pressure to start. Before it can turn painful, Dylan throws me to the bed and eyes me with a lustful gaze.