Chapter 17 - Blake Fucking Wright (Edited)

MARC

Now we were seated in a black 4Runner Jeep accompanied by five other security cars, all black Jeeps.

After I had been told by Daniel that there will be paparazzi I hadn't stop thinking about it. I mean I have never been the center of attention before and this was my first time. I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt a hand on mine... a soft warm hand.

"I know how you feel about the paparazzi stuff, but don't worry you'll get used to it" he said with a reassuring smile and took his had away and for some reason I had wanted it to stay there a little bit longer.

I nodded in response with a smile, that actually did calm me down a little. I continued to look out the window, though they were closed and tinted too.

I haven't realized that we had reached the destination because I was making a few last minute checks and balances but it wasn't that easy to concentrate as I could feel Daniel's eyes on me every now and then.

                      *

I have never experienced this many media people In one place especially many eye blinding camera flashes coming from all corners. I had to follow Daniel's footsteps by just waving and smiling. At that moment I knew what being popular felt like. It feels good.

'Is your Dad going to sign the deal anytime soon?'

'What date is the new software going to be released?'

'Who is this with you?'

'Are you still single?'

'Over here Daniel, for Teen Vogue"

Many more questions like that were thrown at Daniel and a few of the men accompanying us who simply ignored them as we walked into the building, if not for the security we had we there may have been a stampede on us.

      *                        

"The meeting starts in 30 minutes and I had booked a reservation for breakfast at some eatery called Keshly's, it's right downstairs" I said to Daniel as I stood up from where we were now seated.

A large lounge which was a little bit scanty and all that could be seen were business men and women from all works of life doing one or two things that's probably earning them money.

"Mm yeah, I'm really famished" he said he stood up to follow me and so did the security which made me quite uneasy at first but didn't say anything because I wasn't used to being followed around by a bunch of men in black suits and dark sunglasses... this was beginning to look more like the CIA stuff and not just a normal business meeting.

                       *

"Here's one thing I need your help on" Daniel said to me as we walked to the meeting room.

I raised an eyebrow at him not knowing what to say.

"Whenever you see me about to get pissed off by Blake Wright, stop me immediately, Please." He said and before I could ask further questions he froze in his tracks, his countenance immediately changed to an angry one and he was staring at... someone in particular, a blond haired boy who I've always admired his success from his Instagram posts, the flashy cars, luxurious houses and apartments one of the youngest millionaires in in this city, Blake Fucking Wright.

"Hey, Daniel" Blake said from across the room as he walked up to us.

"What do you want?" Daniel asked in a very harsh tone.

I'm literally quite nervous right now as I'm standing in the same room with Blake. I never imagined I would ever meet the celebrity I admired so much.

"Oh nothing really in particular, just wanted to say I hope you make a good impression" he said with a smirk, his signature smirk I recognized from his photos.

"Oh yeah?! Well I'll make a good impression alright, I'll even kick your a-"

"It's okay Daniel, don't listen to him" I said to him as I pulled him back, he was stepping up to him, with the way things were going, I don't want to loose this contract and my new job.

I'm quite surprised at what's going on between these two. Aren't rich folks meant to like other rich folks?

Why does Daniel despise Blake so much.

"You'd better listen to your fucking friend because with a simple signature of mine, you'll go downhill" he said smiling even more.

Why do I have to be dragged into this.

I can't believe I used to admire his success. I should've known rich kids like him are all assholes, proud and self absorbed.

I could feel Daniel's anger radiate around him, he wanted to speak up but I beat him to it in other to calm the situation.

"Mr. Blake, Sir, May I remind you that this is a professional work office of cuss words are prohibited and I can write a petition against you and sue for that" I said as boldly as I can even tho my heart was beating really fast. I just spoke to Blake Fucking Wright and I'm sure my make a good impression and become friends plan is now of no use.

I caught Daniel smiling from behind me while Blake seemed to be taken aback at my boldness and what I had just said but tried to hide it, after a few seconds of silence he just turned and left us to go take a seat.

"Wow, that took a lot out of me" I sighed with a slight chuckle.

"Thank You for... that" he said with a sincere smile.

"Anytime, now let's go get seated"

FIND THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING?
Like and Comment.

The drama is beginning to heat up, So get ready for more hot tea ;)

Hot tea? Talk about Hot Manu Fucking Rios

Talk About Hot Manu Fucking Rios 🥵🔥🥵🔥🥵🔥