4

He watched as she slept peacefully on the sofa. They were flying back to Italy so he could check on one of the warehouses.

He wasn't the type to see woman cry. Damn, if his sister would shed a tear he'd wreck havoc in the nations of the world. He wasn't the one to feel guilty but then he felt it.

It wasn't his decision to have her. It was his father's. Unlike his father, he didn't want to settle down for anyone knowing they'll be his weakness.

Vincenzo Armani had no weaknesses.

The name alone was enough to get one shaking in his or her shoes. He hoped that she wasn't a bad choice.

Arieon opened her eyes slowing to see a man staring at her. Groggily, she rubbed her eyes and sat up straight. She tried to move her neck but whimpered when a pain shot through it.

"Shit", she cursed as she raised her hand to massage it. "I'm guessing your neck is stiff", the man said making her look up. She winced when her neck hurt. "Allow me", he stood up and walked over to her.

Her breath seized when he sat beside her. He leaned closer and placed his long slender fingers on her neck.

A small gasp left her mouth at the contact. His fingers were rough but smooth at the same time.

"How long have I been asleep?", She asked him. "About four hours now", he answered as he massaged her neck.

Her neck was soft and he was sure he could easily snap her neck. "Sorry", she apologized and he frowned. Why was she apologizing? "Why the apology?", He asked her. She shook her head and winced at the pain.

He placed a hand under her chin and the second one on her head. "Sorry", he said. She frowned and then screamed when he twisted her head to the left.

"Fuck!", She cried out. "Chill", he massaged her neck. She bit her lower lip as she tried not to moan as the pain reduced.

The captain walked in, "Capo, we've landed". "We're coming", he told him and he nodded before leaving.

"I think you'll be able to move your neck", he said as he removed his hands from her neck. She turned her neck to the side. The pain was bearable. "Thank you", she said as they stood up.

"My pleasure. Let's get going", he said and ushered her out if the jet.

Even though he was not a good man, he was going to try to be good for her.

Arieon stared at the large estate in shock. They haven't even driven in yet but the view from afar was magnificent. She was sure that this estate was three times larger than her father's estate.

As they drove into the estate, her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. There were three large water fountains that were the sizes of giants. She counted three large mansions before she laid eyes on the largest mansion she had ever laid her eyes on.

Enzo stepped out of the car and walked to the other side to open it for her. "My lady", he held out his hand for her. She took it and stepped out of the car.

Enzo turned to his guards and said something in Italian but she didn't bother to listen. He turned to her, "I won't be back for a few days. Don't wander into every room you see. Agatha will help you".

She frowned. What did he mean by wandering? Who's Agatha? "Capo!", Ten guards saluted him as they approached the large double doors of the mansion. She stared at the magnificent glass doors. They were made of rich mahogany wood enclosed in the finest glass with spiral designs of stones.

She was more than sure that the door alone could cost more than a fortune.

How rich was he?

"Behave", Enzo said to her and turned to leave. She watched as he walked back to the car and stepped in. Eight of the ten guards followed suit and go into other cars before driving after their boss.