Two (Her Pov)

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon after a restless night and looked at the black box that carried his gold Rolex. I don't know how I feel.

One minute he barged into my house with unknown men threatening me. The next he makes insane donations and offers dinner and for me to crush his Rolex.

God.

Guilty consciences. So powerful.

I have a heart. I can be very kind and understanding and god I really was. But I could be one cold bitch. He gives me mixed feelings.

I was debating throwing it in the garbage disposal or giving it back to him.

If I put it in the garbage disposal what does that mean?

Well I get to destroy an expensive luxury. It won't bring me happiness. I'll fulfill the purpose.

If I give it back it him what does that mean?

He may be kinder understanding I didn't want to ruin it. He may be happy he gets to keep it although he probably has plenty more. I show him I have a small amount of faith in this certain situation.

I think giving it back will be good. Yea. I'll be the bigger person.

Bad bitch things.

I sat on my sofa and stared at my laptop screen switching cameras.

I had access to all cameras. Even the ones that belonged to Killian Creed himself.

I accidentally saw his office one and he was pounding a bitch and I was literally about to puke.

I closed my laptop and reopened it quickly pressing x on the tab. Fucking dog.

I put on YouTube and listened to music while I did some push-ups and crunches. I did stuff for my ass and hips and all that. It took up most of my time I had no TV or money to afford any extras like Netflix or anything. I watched YouTube occasionally but not often as it wasn't something I could find interesting.

I was more of a work out and read typa girl. I've had my nose shoved into books since I was a child. The only fictional realm that didn't involve my own traumas. It soothed my sleepy delusions.

I can go days without sleeping. Of course I'd get tired eventually but I just can't sleep. It's worse that it used to be. Paranoia tends to get the best of you when you're alone all the time.

I looked at the laptop clock seeing three hours had past and I gaped wondering what I had done. Did I work out or sit here?

I heard a knock and I opened my door seeing a large box labeling Lorena.

I dragged it in not seeing anyone and opening it seeing an envelope.

Lorena,
There are two dresses for you, I believe both are your size, one is revealing and one is more modest as I don't know your taste yet. I left a curling wand as well as a straightener for you to use if you'd like.
I've taken care of your bills.
Killian.

Bastard.

I saw the dresses and holy shit. I felt like I was in debt for the rest of my life.

I preferred the skin one. The first was weird to me but still beautiful.