Happy Home

First Person POV:

Denki, Hanta, and I exited the school, trading numbers and saying quick goodbyes. As I made my way to the gate, I saw a group of reporters. I wonder what that's about. " All Might! What's it like teaching the newest generation of heroes?" "What are the other teachers like?" "Will you still be a hero?" "Are you looking for a wife?" Of course.

I made my way towards the gate. Reporters were surrounding the number 1 hero, blocking the exit. I pushed my way to the middle of the crowd and tried to continue on my way, before a large hand landed on my shoulder, stopping me.

"HAHA! AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS, I NEED TO TALK TO A STUDENT. IF YOU DON'T MIND MAKING A PATH."  He pulled me off to the side, about a meter away from the reporters, and placed his hands on my shoulders. he bent down to my level and whispered, "Where did you go last night?! You can't just leave without permission, I am still your father." Wow. Can't he just apologize? "I went to a classmates house.", I stated. "You need to come home.", He kept his smile up for the reporters.

"I'm not coming home." His smile faltered and his eyes dulled. "Come home, I'm sorry. Please." That's new. "Oh wow! Did the all mighty Symbol of peace just apologize to a useless child like me?!" I placed my hand on my chest. Reporters began surrounding us.

"Listen Y/n, don't make this difficult.", he bent down even closer, eyeing the nearing reporters. "I'm not coming back." "Y/N! *cough* Suzuki." He whispered, "Just come back and we can talk about this." I whispered back, "You had 10 years for this, don't waste my time." "Y/n, please, just  co-" "You wouldn't want to make a scene, now would you All Might? Can't have the media find out All Might has a child who ran away for an unknown reason, now would we?" I shot him a smile and pat his arm. "I-" "Sounds good! I'll see you in class, All Might Sensei!", and with that, I ran off and away from the reporters.

I stopped right at the end of school property and zoomed into the crowd. All Might was standing there, staring at nothing. He was only snapped out of it when Aizawa came to get rid of the reporters.

401 words

AUTHOR'S NOTE: My heart TnT

- Albion Orion