❪ OO1 ❫ happiest year

HAPPIEST YEAR!
peter parker x reader

HAPPIEST YEAR!peter parker x reader

·˚ ༘  EVERYBODY TALKS !  ˊˎ

·˚ ༘ EVERYBODY TALKS ! ˊˎ
. ⌗ andrew garfield ❜ ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱
───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Y/N HELD ON TIGHTLY as Peter swung the pair through the city, their arms wrapped tightly around his neck as they hid their face in his chest, not daring to look down.

"You all right, love?" Peter asks, his words almost getting lost in the wind, but due to their close proximity Y/N caught the words just fine.

"Does it look like I'm 'all right' to you Parker?" they yelp as Peter dips them and curves around a street corner, making them lean a little too far for Y/N's liking.

Peter chuckles at their response, making sure to keep a tight grip around their waist as he shoots another web and lands on the top of a building, Y/N standing flush against him as their death grip makes Peter smile. "We're here, you can open your eyes now."

Y/N lifts their head to find their breath taken away at the sunset before their eyes. Peter smiles fondly at their awe-stricken expression. "That's not even the best part," he mumbles, tugging their hand to turn and they find the small set up, including an abundance of pillows and blankets, lanterns, hot chocolate, and sweets. "I thought we could watch the fire works together. Best view in the city." He grins, his arms hugging Y/N from behind.

The pair sways side to side for a moment before Peter starts planting soft kisses from Y/N's cheek down to their collarbone, earning a contempt sigh from them. "We've got some time before New Years," they say as Peter rests his chin in the crook of their neck, "That hot chocolate is calling my name." Y/N smiles as Peter guides them to the blankets.

.

AS THE EVENING WORE ON, Peter and Y/N found themselves cuddled together under the fortress of blankets. Talking for hours, laughing, joking, stealing kisses under the moonlight as the din of the city faded away.