❪ OO2 ❫ babysitting

BABYSITTING!
remus lupin x reader

BABYSITTING!remus lupin x reader

·˚ ༘  EVERYBODY TALKS !  ˊˎ

·˚ ༘  EVERYBODY TALKS ! ˊˎ
. ⌗ andrew garfield  ❜ ˎˊ˗   ꒰  📎  ꒱
───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

REMUS WATCHED WITH A GRIN as Y/N entertained their little sister, S/N, as their ruthless pillow fight taking up most of the space in the living room as he watched the two from the safety of the kitchen.

He held back a chuckle as the six year old landed a direct hit to Y/N, making them fall backwards onto the couch dramatically, which made their sister laugh maniacally as she continued to attack Y/N with pillows.

Shaking his head at their actions, he turned back to the cook book set in front of him, the page turned to brownies as he set his focus to the dessert, pushing the treats into the oven and setting the timer.

"All right, all right, you win!" He hears her little high pitched voice giggle as Y/N tickles her stomach relentlessly.

Y/N jumps up viciously, "I am invincible!" They tease, S/N falling back onto the couch defeatedly. Y/N grabs the muggle remote and switches on a channel for their sister, which happened to be Bugs Bunny. S/N's attention is immediately grabbed as she settles down, her small frame draped across the couch.

Y/N smiles and makes their way over to see Remus watch the interaction. "What are you looking at, Lupin?" They say, poking his cheek.

Wiping his flour-covered hands on his apron, Remus catches Y/N's wrist and tugs on the end of their, well his, sweater, pulling their hand up to his lips and placing a kiss to their knuckles, the palm of their hand, and then the inside of their wrist as Y/N goes to rest the palm of their hand on Remus' cheek, his eyes fluttering closed at the contact.

Y/ N glanced over to the couch to make sure S/N was occupied before capturing Remus' lips with theirs, but not daring to go further than that with the other presence in the room.