❪ O1O ❫ arranged

ARRANGED!
andrew garfield x duchess!reader

ARRANGED!andrew garfield x duchess!reader

·˚ ༘  EVERYBODY TALKS !  ˊˎ

·˚ ༘  EVERYBODY TALKS ! ˊˎ
. ⌗ andrew garfield  ❜ ˎˊ˗   ꒰  📎  ꒱
───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

note ; the nobility rankings according to
wikipedia are as follows ( in descending
order ) : duke, marquess, earl, viscount,
and baron. this also takes place sometime
during the 1500s.

Y/N SAT IN FRONT OF THE VANITY, her eyes scanning her tired face as she practiced her smile, trying to see which one hid her sleepy state the best.

She combed out her locks with a sigh, her nightgown falling around her frame. After a few minutes when she was sure there weren't anymore knots, she placed the brush down and held her face with her hands, trying to calm the pounding headache that came from consuming too much wine the night before.

Groaning loudly, she almost laughed at her pathetic state.

"My Darling," A voice called, a rasp slightly present. Y/N turned to face the four-poster bed, seeing a brown-haired mop of hair roll over to face her. She smiled as Andrew grinned back, his hands coming up to rub his eyes as he falls back against the pillows. "Why are you up so early? The day's barely begun." He whined.

Y/N shook her head, going over to the trunks that lined the wall and looking for her favorite corset and pulled out an elegant peach colored dress. "Well, I, unlike you, had duties to attend to today. I have to meet with the Earl of Bauffremont and his son to negotiate trading routes on my father's behalf, I have to attend to the Queen Mother and put in a good word for my family, I need to confirm the deal with the Baron of Burghley, and countless other things I must accomplish during my stay here." She rambled.

Her father was a wealthy Duke with acres of land, and a General in the King's army where he was now commanding overseas. The money generated for his family meant that Y/N and her sisters could marry whomever they pleased as long as they contributed to their father's business affairs.