❪ OO3 ❫ this is the life

THIS IS THE LIFE!
andrew garfield x reader
requested by burszt

THIS IS THE LIFE!andrew garfield x reader requested by burszt

·˚ ༘  EVERYBODY TALKS !  ˊˎ

·˚ ༘ EVERYBODY TALKS !  ˊˎ
. ⌗ andrew garfield ❜ ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 📎 ꒱
───────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Y/N RAN THEIR HAND THROUGH THEIR HAIR, the wind blowing through the car making them squint as they looked to the hills of green ahead of them, the city finally behind them.

Their knee bounced up and down excitedly as they fiddled with their hoodie strings, already running over the plans they'd arranged for their little trip; the museums, the beach, the play, the town.

Andrew's hand placed itself comfortingly on their knee to stop the movement, drawing them out of their thoughts. Y/N glanced at him, smiling when he returned their look. "What are you thinking about, my dear?" He questioned as Y/N took his hand between their own.

They shook their head, twisting the ring on his fingers absentmindedly. "Just about the trip. I want everything to go perfectly, it's the first week in months when I get you all to myself." Y/N admits.

Andrew frowns at their words. Has it really been that long since it's been just the two of them?

"It's not your fault," Y/N speaks quickly once they see his expression drop. "You've been doing projects and interviews, I don't blame them for getting in the way of us, I'm happy that you're getting to do what you love."

"What, like you?"

Andrew snickers at his own statement, but his remark earns him a punch to the arm, making Andrew laugh more at Y/N's reaction. "Not funny." They mumble, but he can see they're hiding their growing smile.

He nods with a smile, "Uh-huh, sure." He teases, taking their entwined hands and placing a kiss on the back of Y/N's hand. Andrew rests them back on the arm rest and runs his thumb over their knuckles.