My Place

Jhope Pov.

I was still laying on bed luckily I managed to hold my self back from drowning in this confy bed and sleeping,i had got out my phone and started to watch some videos as a way to kill time after realizing Tae is taking for ever to come.

I was focused on a dance tutorial video, one of my hobbys , when I heard Tae finally coming in, he slowly opened the door and got in looking down at the ground with his hair covering his face, he turned to close the door and then turned again and stared walking towards me.

Once he was right in front on me he did the unexpected, he huged me and hid his face in the crock of my neck.

"Tae are you o......." I was about to ask him what was wrong when he tightened his grip on me, I took it as a sign that he didn't want to talk about it and just stood there, I didn't know whether to hug him back or not, it was a weird situation that I was in and I didn't know what to do.

After 5 minutes or so he finally let go and sat on the bed now covering his face with his hands.

"oookay well I can come another time" I said trying to escape that situation am in.

"He died, he left me, just like she did" he said still not looking up

"are...... Are you talking about your father and who is 'her'?" I asked confused as I sat beside him

"yeah my parents, they both are now gone "

"I... Iam sorry to hear that I....."

"no don't be sorry for me, iam okay, I didn't even love them that much" he said sniffling and finally looking up at me, I expected to see red eyes and pouty lips, but no, the same cold uninterested, unfazed face.

"what you were just....."

"let's go you have training to do and my father commanded me before his death to get you trained and become a part of the family" he intrumpeted me, he then got up gesturing for me to follow him.

We got out of the room and as if no one had died just a couple of minutes ago, every one way minding there own business, talking, laughing, I think I even heard some cheery music in the background maybe coming from the back yard or something, if you saw those people from the out side you would think that they are just normal people 'not really' living the best of there lives.

"no one can show there weakness or sadness" Tae whispered in my ears

"w.. What"

"I know what you are thinking, no one here can show there sadness or show that they were effected by someone's death, they must move on quick and continue living there lives" He said still walking around the mansion to I don't know where.

I didn't know what to say, so I just humed in response.

_____________________________

"See this thing over there, I want you to try and shoot as close to the middle as possible " Tae said standing behind me and instructing me on how to hold the gun properly and how to aim.

After alot of walking he finally had taken me to what seemed like a training center slash a gym, and that's where iam training how to shoot now.

In front of me with a couple of meters was a wooden man like figure with alot of numbers and in the middle a red dot indicating that this is the center (the bullseye).

SHOOT

SHOOT.

"did I get it"

"well not quit, here let's try this again" he said squinting his eyes at the target then, slowly walking backwards again, gestureing for me then to try again.

SHOOT

"oh you got it, wow.... Wow th... That's impressive for a second try" he said with a bit of shock in his tone.

"told you I was Good" I said giving him a seductive smile.

_____________________________

After a couple of training hours we decided that it was enough for today, he then offered to chill for a bit and talk as a way to know each other a bit more, of course for the sake of work, nothing else.

"So where are we heading? " I aked trying to loosen the seat belt that was choking me, I hate seat belts.

"to my place" he casually said, eyes still glued to the road.

"you make it sound so wierd, i mean, why" I said the fist sentence in a low voice then realized what I said and then asked him that.

"I heard you, get your head out of that dirty place, I just want us to sit and talk in the confert of my home, I also have some people coming over and you being there would probably help you case when you start working with me you will do alot of this, I mean attending alot of those talks, interviews and other stuff " He said looking at me then back on the road.

" And what is it all about" I asked

"you will see" He said winking at me

He is talking about work right?, then why did this wink that was followed by a light smirk seem seductive?

Hi guys iam so so so sorry for the delay and being late, I have my midyear exams coming up and it's been really crazy, from going to lessons and just yeah alot of stuff, the story is not discontued , I still going to work on it, so don't worry if iam late or anything