"call the cops"

"tae are you drunk or something should I call out for Jungkook to take you ?..........Jung......"I was stoped with warm lips that I have felt before once ,when I first came here .

He was kissing me , eyes closed and kissing in a soft manner that is totally unexpected from a Mafia leader .

While my eyes were wide open in both shock and confusion.

Soon his lips were removed from mine and I looked at him confused.

"Before you comit suicide tell me first so we can die together, you're the only one who listens to me and hears me , understands me "tae said smiling at me warmly which is not a normal thing for tae just to be clear,you can say only special people can see .

"So you saved me so we can die together"jhope asked still confused,anger slowly disappearing.

"You asshole you really are the most oblivious person ever, are you *chuckling* just promise not to leave me ,lucky you ,how does it feel to become my only weakness ha ?"tae asked a bright smill on his face ,a smile that Forces you to give an even brighter and bigger one .

"Well I guess I promise and I don't know how do you feel about me being your weakness?" Jhope asked looking at tae who his face became sad again all of the sudden.

"I feel scared, worried,what if I lose you what if something happens to you , it's bad to have a weakness in that field,am......"tae started breathing heavily.

Jhope being used to tae coming in the middle of the night to talk ,he had a spare vape on his night stand.

Tae inhaled and exhaled his body slowly relaxing again,he layed on bed hugging jhope tight .

"Wait ......"jhope said realizing something

"Were you just confecing to me "jhope said after gasping.

"You really are oblivious as fuck"tae said getting confertable in the warm inbras .

"Your dad's funeral ! you have to go "tae said looking up at jhope

"What about my cuts bro I had just almost ended my life "jhope said getting up to sit on bed with tae still in his arms.

"Jhope you're completely fine now ,as a Mafia leader I have the best doctors working for me , haven't you noticed how fast I heal from cuts or resiving a bullet, don't worry about it "tae said looking at him with a confident look

"I don't want to go still "jhope said looking at his wrist and seeing it wrapped up with some wired textured fabric thing .

"Well ,if I were you ,I would ,not because am known to be heartless means that such things don't matter or effect me ,we are all humans at the end "tae said ,in his eyes you can see something like a flashback, probably about his father who he loved yet was never able to show it even after his death or on his death bed .

_______________

They both got dressed and went to the garage.

"Since it's your father's funeral you get to choose which car "tae said

"Well I always wanted to rid a 'W Motors Lykan Hypersport' do you have a black one ?"

"Coming right up ,Mikol get the black W Motors Lykan Hypersport "tae shouted and 10 minutes later the beauty it self appeared.

"Is it humanly and physical possible for it to look more gorgeous"jhope said almost drooling over the beauty in front of him

"Is it humanly and physical possible for it to look more gorgeous"jhope said almost drooling over the beauty in front of him .

"Bro I can say am pansexual for that car "jhope said eyes lighting with amazement and pure adoration to the car.

"You're exaggerating"tae said rolling his eyes as he got in the driver's seat

"Yeah sure , says the guy who is  getting jealous over a car "jhope said chuckling.

"You know I can shoot you right ?" Tae said acting pissed

"Yeah and I also know that you can't do it "jhope said sticking his tongue out.

"Let's go "

"See told ya "

_________________________

"Hobi honey am happy you came I knew you would come ,y.....your father ..........he wanted to see you before he died but we couldn't reach you in time......hobi we miss you......... please just come back "jhope's mother came running to him as soon as they appeared in sight,she tried to hug him but he pushed her away ,she was sobbing and crying.

She looked like she has been doing only that for the past few hours ,just crying.

When she finished talking she looked beside jhope and behind him .

She realized that he didn't come alone,tae was standing beside him arms crossed and looking at her with a mix of hatred and boardom .

And behind them were 4 bodyguards all looking ripped as fuck , fair sized pistols in there belts (they tried to hide them as much to not attracte much attention , that's only if having 4 bodyguards around you doesn't give you enough looks)

"Hobi honey ,who are those people?"she asked extending her hand to hold jhope's but again rejection.

"It's non of your business,and if it's possible ,stop calling me honey ,you know that shit won't work anymore,am here to say my last goodbyes to Mr Jung and leave "jhope said in an unamused tone

"You can't even call him father ,what had gotten into you "she said shocked and sad .

_________________

They didn't sit there for long they just prayed for him then were about to take there leave without anyone noticing.

Through the whole thing people stared and whispered to each other .

that was always the case for jhope ,he used to go to pharmacys in the middle of the night to either buy something to just get nub and forget or get his arms wrapped so no one can see his scares and in summer when he would go to the beach alone and get in the calm Sea, people would look at him sadness and sempathy in there eyes as they saw the scares and cuts all over his arms .

While tae ,tae was a Mafia leader for fucks sake he is used to seeing his face on wanted lists or tv, though he was wearing a mask and a bucket hat not to be too obvious,he still got looks,well he had a small knife and a pistol in his back pockets what do you expect.

"Call the cops" tae heard someone whispere .

_____________
Bojour

Hola

Hay