chapter nine

y/n's pov
6:45 am

" come on y/n. we have to hurry " gabriela rushed jogging to the locker to see if she left her hockey bag there.

knowing gabi she probably did.

" hold one i'm coming. " i said trying to catch up to her.

we were about to walk into the locker room when i noticed some girl making out with, no. please no.

she was making out with luis.
i took a closer look and the girl was rachel. i guess connie really was right about this.

" y/n what's taking so long ? " gab asked me coming out of the locker room.

" huh? oh. nothing let's find your bag. " i forced a smile , so maybe she wouldn't notice the hurt in my face.

• time skip •

it was lunch now and i was walking with julie since we haven't been able to talk that much.

" so you're the goalie right ? " i asked trying to make conversation.

" yep. actually last year , goldberg was upset that i was the starting goalie so he tried to trick me to gain some weight. " she said laughing.

" are you serious ? i'd be so mad if someone did that to me. " i laughed back.

" yeah. it was really mad at first. i still kinda am but i got over it. i dont like to hold grudges. "
she said walking into the cafeteria with connie waving at us. nia and gabi were already there.

" hey well that's good. " i smiled.

" yeah. but i did get goldberg back. i'll tell you about it later. " she grabbed her tray of food and headed towards our table.

i sat down and with that , luis sat down next to me.

" how ya doin' ? " he smirked.

who does he think he is ? he literally was just making out with rachel and now he's flirting with me ? hell no.

" fine. " i said rolling my eyes.

" what's up with you? " he asked raising an eyebrow.

" nothing. " i tried keeping this conversation as short as possible in hopes that he'll get the hint and leave me alone.

" are you sure about that mamí ? " he looked me up and down.

" don't you have a girlfriend ? " i questioned. at this point i was getting aggravated.

" what? no. " he answered.

" hard to believe when i saw you and what's her face , making out by the locker rooms this morning. " i said getting to throw my food away. at this point i wanted to get as far away from as i possibly could.

—————————————————————

a/n: look at me , daily updates. hope you enjoyed this chapter <3.