chapter twelve

y/n's pov

i made it to my dorm to get my things and shower so i wouldn't be gross for when i get to the sleepover.

i showered , and packed my things. i was going to wear pjs there and realized that it was only 4:30 pm. and we were probably going to go eat. so i wore some baggy ripped jeans , a white tank top , a brown sweater , and some white shoes.

in my bag i packed pajamas , my tooth brush and toothpaste , a hairbrush , extra clothes , socks , perfume and deodorant

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

in my bag i packed pajamas , my tooth brush and toothpaste , a hairbrush , extra clothes , socks , perfume and deodorant.

nia and gabriela left a little bit before me so i was the only one in the dorm.

i was about to walk out when i remembered that i almost forgot my charger and airpods.

i went back to my bed and grabbed them , and finally started headed to julie and connie's dorm.

i was making my way to their dorm which is like a six minute walk.

once i got there , i knocked on the door one time before it quickly opened which caught me by surprise.

" great. you're finally here! cute outfit by the way. " connie complimented while pulling me into her dorm.

inside the dorm there were ...
connie , julie , nia , gabriela , emanuel , xion , averman , adam , and of course ... luis.

connie told me that some people couldn't make it so it was just us for the night.

" are you guys hungry ? " adam asked us.

" yes " and " duhs. " filled the room.

" alright well cmon. we'll go something to eat. on me guys. " he said.

we all cheered and thanked him for his generosity.

we ended up walking to a mcdonalds. so he wasn't spending that much money. but it turns out that the mcdonalds had a play area that we were obviously going in.

we got our food and made our way into the play room.

we decided to eat first because we were all starving since we had practice before hand.

we finished eating and i quickly took of my shoes and my way into the tunnels. i was making my way through them when someone pushed me by my butt telling me to go faster. i laughed because i thought it was nia or gabriela but i turned around to see that it was luis.

he was obviously smirking. and i regret laughing so when he got out of the tunnels i smacked him upside the head.

" ow! what the- " he said rubbing his head. while i laughed. because i mean it's funny. the fuck.

" don't laugh. it's not funny. " he said smiling.

" um , yes it is funny. " i said laughing.

" whatever. " he said laughing.

i wanted to go down the slide but of course with my luck , luis was there.

he was on his phone just sitting there. not even going down the slide.

" hurry up and go down the slide. you're holding up the line. " i told him.

" you're the only one here besides me. " he looked behind me.

" doesn't matter. hurry up and go down the slide. " i rolled my eyes.

" fine whatever. " he slid down the slide.

once i was sure he made it down the slide. i slid down.

i was getting off when he popped out from the side and yelled " boo."

i screamed because , who would scream ?

and luis being luis he laughed.

" stop that. it's not funny. " i stayed serious.

" um, yes it is funny. " he mocked me.

" touché."

—————————————————————

a/n: i lowkey hate this chapter but dw , it'll get a lot better next chapter ;).
i have a lot of ideas <3