chapter twenty two

y/n's pov

we walked inside of the arcade and we decided to do the ring toss first.

i ended up getting two out of five rings on the bottles. and luis got four out five rings on the bottle.

" you got lucky. " i snickered.

" nope. you're just bad at this game. " he laughed.

" am not. " i defended.

" let's go do this. " i dragged him.

it was a basketball game. i'm the best at basketball but how much better could he be than me ?

i need to win at least one game.

" basketball ? are you sure ? you clearly don't have good aim. " he teased.

" shut up. and yes i'm sure. "

we made our way to the basketball game. since there was only one , i went first.

i started to shoot the basketball balls. i missed a couple and it made luis laugh.

" your form is horrible. " he laughed.

" i doubt you could do better. " i laughed too.

" i could do better. i'm actually pretty good at basketball. " he bragged.

" whatever , now stop distracting me. "

he backed up putting his hands up as if he was surrendering.

i was about to shoot the next one when i felt someone's body against mine.

" you're killing me y/n. " he said putting his hands over mine and fixed my form.

" see the difference in the shots. " he said backing away.

" whatever. anyways it's your turn. " i said scooting away.

" thanks. "

i watched him shooting the basketballs. he is so handsome. his hair , his eyes , his eyelashes , his hands , his jawline , his nose. everything was perfect.

he ended up beating me. he scored 28 points while i scored 20.

" i win. again. "

" fine. you did win. but that doesn't mean anything. " i walked next to him.

" where should we go now ? " i asked him.

" um , let's go over here. " he said holding onto my hand.

it was the game where you try to get water into a tube and try to fill it up so the way in the least amount of time.

now this one , it was really close. but he had to distract me so he ended up winning.

" it's official. you suck at arcade games. anyways , which stuffed animal would you like ? " he asked me.

" i can't disagree with you on this one. but um , i want that one. " i said pointing to the bunny holding a carrot. it was so cute.

the employee who was working at the game handed luis the stuffed animal , then luis handed it to me

" thanks. she's so cute. i love her. " i admired the stuffed animal.

" that isn't fair. " luis said.

" what isn't fair ? " i asked looking up at him.

" you lost the game , and you got a stuffed animal. i won and didn't get anything. that seems a little unfair. " he protested.

" that isn't my fault. you chose to give me this. but , if it makes you that upset then here. " i said.

i went on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

" better ? " i said.

" i guess. " he said interlocking his fingers with mine.

we stayed there just talking for about fifteen more minutes before we decided to leave.

while he was driving we were just talking. so we could get to know each other better.

we made it back to the school , it wasn't that late. it was 7:50 pm.

i was about to get out before luis pulled me back into my seat.

" wait. " he said.

" is there something wro- " i got caught off by a pair of lips.

i kissed luis back. our lips were moving in sync. he held the back of my head as he gently pulled it closer to his.

my hands made their way into his hair , tugging it a little bit.

he pulled away and looked me in the eyes as he gently held my chin with his fingers.

" i would do this with you right now , but we better get inside before a teacher sees us. " he said.

" yeah , you're right. " i said.

we walked into the school hand in hand. he walked me to my dorm.

" thanks for today. i had a great time. " i thanked him.

" of course. i'm happy you had a great time.

before we walked away he held my waist and kissed me.

" i'll see you tomorrow. " he winked before walking off.

—————————————————————

a/n: bro i need a writing schedule asap. anyways , sorry if this was published kind of late <3.