Chapter 3

Cozmos Pov:

I been talking to them for quit a while we wer conversing pink still had a look of irritation I guess she wanted to spend time together.
First and pink to I gue....

Yellow: Dear is every thing ok you look like you are thinking something important.

I was brought out of my thoughts by yellow.

Cozmo: No I'm alright I was just thinking about your progress.

They have been working hard and have achieved great progress guess they deserve some praise. I raised from my thron and my towards blue. They wer all confused especially blue.
I smiled and

Cozmo: You all have been working so hard I'm so proud of you all.

Now I was in front of blue I lowered my self and planted a kiss on her cheek she started to blush madly. She has always been the senstive one with emotion.
The others eyed my action and were jealous.

Cozmo: Dont think I forgot about you three.

I made my way to yellow and did the same thing she had a light yellowish hue on her face then I moved to white shee... well she was I a bit to eager the movement I peked her cheek she hold me in tightly with her hands.

White: Yes darling I have been working really hard fo.....

Yellow and blue both cleared there throat to correct white. I was mentally laughing at them.

White: I mean we yes we have been working really hard can you show us a bit moreeee affection~~

I would but your type of affection doesn't sound healthy. I smiled at her got out from her iron grip and made way to pink..

Cozmo: I would love to but I promised to spend some time pink soo.... next time.

I was in front of pink she had an overjoyed expression I smiled at her cute behaviour picked her up and placed her on my left shoulder she instantly huged me by head.

Pink: Yess we can play I've been waiting for this what should we do first oh oh I know we can visit the planet for my first colony.

She had literall stars in her eyes I game her a smile.

Cozmo: Ofcourse but let me get pearl first.

I made my way to the bed and used my powers to raise her up as not to wake her up and gently placed her in my hands. Pinked was looking at how I was dealing with my pearl she wasn't that affected but the others wer and oh boy let's not even talk about white who was staring with life less eyes.

Yellow: Dear should you be showing such towards a mere pearl.

Yellow was also annoyed.
I smiled and said.

Cozmo: She no yellow she is important to me well she is the only one to keep me company in the void.

White was staring at me with even more intensity and finally she spoke...

White: Oh so she is important to you even more important then us.

And then blue spoke.

Blue: White yellow I dont think it's wrong to care for his pearls I do to.

White glared at blue which caused her to flinch. I had enough of this

Cozmo: That is enough I do what I want to do if you want to question my authority than go ahead.

They became quite.

Cozmo: Good now let's get going pink.

Pink nosed happily I made my to the door not before paying blue on her heard.

A small Time Skip.

Pink and I have made it to her ship oh and pearl woke up she was still a bit embarrassed which was cute.

Pink: Ohh your going to love earth it's such a beautiful planet.

I smiled and replied

Cozmo: I'm sure I will..

\~~~~~~

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WOKE UP AND IM STILL IN BED SO I CANT THINK STRAIGHT.

ANY WAY GOOD BYE TAKE CARE.