Chapter 6

Cozmos Pov:

Haa it's been such a long time since last saw them.

Cozmo: Pear.

Pearl: Yes my lord.

Cozmo: When was the last time we visited home world.

Pearl: According to my calculation it has been 1 million 65 days and 345 hours since our last visit.

Cozmo:*Sigh* Get ready we are leaving for home world.

Pearl: Of course my lord.

I hope your all ok pink,yellow,blue and white.

I got up from my thron and made my way towards the warp pad where pearl was standing looking woried.

Cozmo: Pearl is something wrong.

Pearl looked at me spoke in a worried tone.

Pearl: My lord the warp pad isn't working it seems like the warp path was removed from home world.

This sounds bad what or who would do that I'm starting to worry if something happens to them.

Cozmo: Alrigh then I'll make a portal.

Pearl: But for that yo....

Cozmo: I'll have to do it getting worried.

Pearlnoded at this

The thing is that I have to use my true form otherwise we I wont be able to make a portle in the void.

I closed my eyes and focused on me self more importantly on the universe.

Pearl's Pov:

I saw lord cozmo focusing when suddenly purple mist surrounded him and after the mist cleared there stood my love my lord in his true form I was mesmerized by it.

He seems to notice me staring at him he let out a low chuckle that made me relax and feel comfortable.

Cozmo Pov:

I saw pearl staring at me I chuckled at this it isn't common for me to use my real form.

Cozmo: Alright pearl come here.

I picked up pearl in my galaxy like hand  I raised my hand and a portal formed in front of us.

Cozmo: Alright pearl the moment we enter the portle it will get pretty bumpy for you as it wont affect me so hold on with all your strength.

Pearl looked up at me with scared look but nodded.

Cozmo: Alright here we go.

Pearl Pov:

The moment my lord stepped in the portal I closed my eyes and held on tightly I could fell my self geting pulled but lord cozmo used his second hand to hold me tightly I started open my eyes slightly and was mesmerized by what I saw I.

I couldn't stop staring I could fell losing my self in the void but I was saved by my lords magnificent voice.

Cozmo: PEARL!!! KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED IF YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SOUL IF YOU KEEPT ON STARING THE VOID!!

I snapped out of it and forced my eyes shut.

After 5 min I felt evry thing starting to calm down I was scared to open my eyes that I will lose my soul until my lord called out to me with love in his voice.